OT: Kinda makes global warming/ Book of Revelations a little more real.....

Funkee1

• Members

I don't know what anyone here believes about the Bible, or Global Warming, and I hope this won't turn into an ugly debate of either......

But, whatever side you fall on, this is interesting:

Snowfall in Baghdad!!!!

BAGHDAD - After weathering nearly five years of war, Baghdad residents thought they'd pretty much seen it all. But Friday morning, as muezzins were calling the faithful to prayer, the people here awoke to something certifiably new.

ADVERTISEMENT

For the first time in memory, snow fell across Baghdad.

Although the white flakes quickly dissolved into gray puddles, they brought an emotion rarely expressed in this desert capital snarled by army checkpoints, divided by concrete walls and ravaged by sectarian killings

• Members

I thought I read that the Ruskies were predicting a global cooling spell coming up. Guess it just got here early! :)

We had snowfall on Christmas Eve/Day back 2 years ago. No longer does the phrase "when it snows on Christmas in Texas" really apply. It was pretty sweet.

• Members

I thought I read that the Ruskies were predicting a global cooling spell coming up. Guess it just got here early!

A lot of scientists are predicting a cooling period coming in the next 50 years or so.

I can't wait to see the look on Al Gore's face when/if it happens. :D

• Members

A lot of scientists are predicting a cooling period coming in the next 50 years or so.

I can't wait to see the look on Al Gore's face when/if it happens.
:D

Al Gore - the only man on the earth famous for pointing out the obvious (besides Chris Rock). :)

• Moderators

Actually, now that I think about it, it kind of reminds me of the movie "The Seventh Sign" with Demi Moore. I don't quite know why. Perhaps there was a snowing in Jerusalem scene or something like that. It's been years since I've seen that flick.

• Members

A lot of scientists are predicting a cooling period coming in the next 50 years or so. I can't wait to see the look on Al Gore's face when/if it happens.
:D

That should be here on it's normal cycle.

http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20080103/94768732.html

http://www.iceagenow.com/

That's why the $$$$ leeches who profit off of "climate fear propaganda" have changed the title from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change".

Climate changes every day since I've been on this little ball that's zooming around a spherical thermonuclear event(sun) at about 65,000 mph.:freak:

• Members

I gotta say, with a thread headline like that, and this quote:

I hope this won't turn into an ugly debate of either......

now THAT's optimism! I wish you luck.

And, so that it might help towards getting what you hope for, I pledge to not make any further comments on this thread. (which oughtta please C7 at least).

• Members

With respect you are both wrong. It's caused by pirates (or rather the lack thereof)

piratesarecool4.gif

Then last Halloween must've at least temprarily caused a temperature decrease, cause there were more jack Sparrows than you could shake a stick at!

Archived