HCBF is where it be at

Xuf

• Members

ok so im a guitar player. sure i play some bass, a little keyboards... but 99% guitar. so why do i go on here every day and NEVER to the guitar forum? or any other for that matter? cuz other forums suck, and this one doesnt. where else can you get your music fill and exciting topics of discussion from all corners of the modern world all in one place? :thu:

• Members

ok so im a guitar player. sure i play some bass, a little keyboards... but 99% guitar. so why do i go on here every day and NEVER to the guitar forum? or any other for that matter? cuz other forums suck, and this one doesnt. where else can you get your music fill and exciting topics of discussion from all corners of the modern world all in one place?
:thu:

This is the most intelligent post I've ever seen from a guitar player.... CONGRATULATIUONS!!!!

• Members

ok so im a guitar player. sure i play some bass, a little keyboards... but 99% guitar. so why do i go on here every day and NEVER to the guitar forum? or any other for that matter? cuz other forums suck, and this one doesnt. where else can you get your music fill and exciting topics of discussion from all corners of the modern world all in one place?

There's hope!;)

And why is it that every real guitar question I've ever asked gets answered here and zero help from the guitar forum? Because anything that can be know can be learned here, that's why. And bass players rule.:thu:

• Members

You lookin' for a band doOd?

I think we could coexist. :)

Lawl.

• Members

hey {censored} you all... i actually do hate the guitar forum... i think it might be their embarassingly low knowledge of music theory. i am trying to teach my bass player more music theory, in hopes that he doesn't embarass me any more when I get into deep conversations with other 'real' guitarists. as far as our rhythm guitarist, good luck Jeebus :thu:

Archived