your mother was a hampster and you father smelled of elderberries

jonathan_matos5

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of my favorite skits of all time:

A: I have with me Mr Norman St. John Polevaulter, who contradicts people.

B: No I don't.

A: But you said you did.

B: I most certainly did not.

A: Ah, I see. I'll start again.

B: No you won't.

A: Sssh. I have with me Mr Norman St. John Polevaulter, who does not contradict people.

B: Yes I do!

A: And when did you *not* start contradicting people?

B: I did! In 1953!

A: 1953?

B: 1947!

A: 23 years ago?

B: NO!

Then Cleese comes on and goes "...and so on and so on and so on."

That just breaks me up. I think of it often when dealing with kids younger than about age 8, like my daughter, because they'll contradict you just because. It's often the case that I'll say, after being "set straight" by my 7 year old daughter, "...and when did you *not* start contradicting people?".

Mrsflat just laughs.

• Members

"Ummm...excuse me, but umm...are you suggesting that we...eat my mother?"

"mmmmmm....Yeah! Not raw, not raw, cooked! With a few French fries, a bit of broccoli, she'll be delicious!"

"Well, I do feel a bit peckish....no, no I can't!"

"Look. We'll eat your mum. Then, if you feel a bit guilty about it afterwards, we'll dig a grave and you can throw up into it."

"Yeah, alright."

:p

• Members

"Well...that's not the A-39....this is Stalingrad! There's not much fun in Stalingrad!"

"...not much fun in Stalingrad, no..."

"Mr Hilter....it's Mr McGoering. He said he's found a place where you can rent bombers by the hour..."

"If he opens his big mouth again it's lampshade time!"

"Cool it, F

• Members

Quoting Monty Python is a guaranteed ticket to get laid.

Not really... My Girlfriend would pretty much kill me for it :D I've molested her with the stuff for over 5 years and frankly she's had enough ;)

Having said that, I welcome myself back to the forum :) It's been a darn while since I've showed my ugly avatar :p

"It's just a flesh wound!"

• Members

"Well....one day I was at home....threatening the kids...when I looks out through the hole in the wall and I sees this tank pull up. And a couple of Dinsy's boys come out and say "Ho, Dinsy wants to see you." So they chain me up to the back of the tank and take me for a scrape round the Argument Pit. And there's Doug and Dinsdale and Charles Paisley, the Baby-Crusher...and a man called Kierkegaard, who was biting the heads off of whippets. And Dinsdale comes up to me and says 'Oh Clement....you been a naughty boy'....and he saws me leg off, and he splits me nostrils open, and he pulls me liver out....and I say 'ho, my name's not Clement'. And then he loses his temper...and he nailed my head to the floor."

"He nailed your head to the floor?"

"....at first, yeah."

Archived