Whooohoooo!!!!

Thrashterpiece

• Members

Just did our household budget and got the wife's ok to spend a good chunck of our tax money on getting a new rig...and maybe another bass so my Schecter wont be lonely.

I pretty much know its going to be one of the GK heads. Still trying to figure out the cabinet setup I want. So many choices and because there arent many music shops around here Im pretty much stuck with buying on the internet. Small price to pay for not having a house payment and getting a new rig to celebrate. :thu:

• Members

Still trying to figure out the cabinet setup I want. So many choices and because there arent many music shops around here Im pretty much stuck with buying on the internet.

If you live in NJ, like you claim to, there are many, many places. Where in NJ do you live?

Also, congrats!

But seriously, NJ is a great place to live if you need gear. Not at good as NYC or Nashville, but there is a lot if you are willing to drive for a bit.

• Members

If you live in NJ, like you claim to, there are many, many places. Where in NJ do you live?

Also, congrats!

But seriously, NJ is a great place to live if you need gear. Not at good as NYC or Nashville, but there is a lot if you are willing to drive for a bit.

Im right on the boarder of south Jersey in Ocean County. There are 2 music shops in town but one of them doesnt stock much and the other doesnt carry anything other then Fender, Ibanez, Ampeg, and Crate. Every guitar center or Sam Ash is about an hour or more away with traffic. I dont mind going to those places but to make multiple trips looking for cabinets with having kids, and both me and wife working make it a major pain in the ass for logistical reasons lol. I hope Im not coming across as whiny here. I think its more that I hate driving far for anything in this state. If you have any recomendations for shops though feel free to suggest them.

• Members

Did some more talking with the wife tonight. And yes I do think she is hot (she wont let me post pics. She isn't even on myspace or anything...she is internet stubborn lol).

Anyway, the news just got better. Because of that rebate thing that the government is doing I can go a little higher in the budget. Might just get that spector that I have always wanted. Now if our W-2's would just come in damnit.

Archived