So much for my Stimulus Jazz 5...

Crescent Seven

• Members

Linus blew out his knee, he needs surgery.:eek:

It's going to cost us our entire tax return plus whatever stimulus check they decide to send us.

Poor guy is limping around on 3 legs, and I can't let my buddy struggle or be in pain. Thankfully we know the surgeon and my sister in law works for the vet's office where the procedure is being done.

He's a good boy, though, he deserves the surgery. :thu:

2edfa850.jpg

• Members

...I spent $1500 on vet expenses for one of my pet's before, all sort's of peeps told me I was an idiot for doing so and he ended up dying a month and a half later anyways...F'Em it was worth it, take care of your own C7 and good luck with his surgery.

Nobody has said anything to me about it, because Linus is only 5 and is perfectly healthy otherwise. Plus he's a pimp and if he found out people were advocating his demise, he'd bite them in the face.:mad:

C7

• Members

Nobody has said anything to me about it, because Linus is only 5 and is perfectly healthy otherwise. Plus he's a pimp and if he found out people were advocating his demise, he'd bite them in the face.
:mad:
C7

Bite them...

2edfa850.jpg

...or lick them?

Good luck you you and your puppy. :thu:

• Members

Nobody has said anything to me about it, because Linus is only 5 and is perfectly healthy otherwise. Plus he's a pimp and if he found out people were advocating his demise, he'd bite them in the face.
:mad:
C7

..Mine was only like like 8 years old when he went, he had a rare heart condition, and had a blood clot where half his face fell off...very hard cause he was a friggin pimp too...Good luck C7...That dude was my little Bro.

• Members

poor little dood has to limp around for 3 weeks? bummer
:(

He's walking around on it now, but he's bumming because we wont let him go up and down the stairs, and I haven't been throwing the Kong for him. He wants to play, so he's not in that much pain right now, but the problem is, if he runs, he gets hurt.

He's really active, so if we don't do the surgery now, he's going to blow out his other knee eventually. If we get it done this month, he'll be back in the saddle for camping this summer.:thu:

C7

• Members

Poor puppy...
:(

Did you get him for free C7? I find that the free pets usually end up costing more in the long run.
:D

My sister found his litter in a dumpster in Pagosa Springs, CO. A couple were already dead. She rescued the other 4, nursed them back to health, and gave away 3 of them to friends. She kept Linus for herself, but when she moved back to Denver she couldn't find a place that would rent to her with a dog, so she gave him to me.

She named him Linus because he wouldn't sleep without a blanket to cuddle with. Right now, he's upstairs on the couch with a fleece blanket under his head.:D

C7

• Members

Linus blew out his knee, he needs surgery.
:eek:

It's going to cost us our entire tax return plus whatever stimulus check they decide to send us.

Poor guy is limping around on 3 legs, and I can't let my buddy struggle or be in pain. Thankfully we know the surgeon and my sister in law works for the vet's office where the procedure is being done.

He's a good boy, though, he deserves the surgery.
:thu:

You're doing the right thing entirely. You know you are!

There will be a TON of chances for more basses later on. This will just make the first purchase after Linus is playing fetch the frisbee comfortably again that much sweeter! Well done, C7...

Archived