OT: Obligatory "What Are You Doing For V-Day?" Thread

RSBro

• Members

I've got a run of the play I'm stage managing that night so I'll be doing nothing til late. Then I'm meeting up with my boy at the local bar (appropriately named "The Pub") and getting wings and beer. We went out last night for our "dinner" and got great burgers and beer at a local microbrewery. It was great. :)

• Members
Yeah, but you gotta-

girls may not say it means anything but it does. Especially when they make comments about it during the year as to WHY you don't buy them more often, even in passing/joking.
:)
That's why I'm thinking of what else to get along w/ that...

No, you don't have to.

Get them flowers on a random day. That'll go over a lot better than it will on Valentine's day.

• Members
No, you don't have to.

Get them flowers on a random day. That'll go over a lot better than it will on Valentine's day.

Well, on the first one to me you do. :) So I am.

Then I got her tix to fly down in 2 weeks to go see her fave band in College Station. That was our first date, back in Dec. so that should be nice.

• Members

Which microbrew?

It's a little place in Williamsport called "The Bullfrog Brewery" It's a really REALLY cool place with GREAT beer. (If any of you are ever in the area I reccomend the billtown blonde!)

mmmm...beer and wings on Valentine's day = coolest date ever IMO.

• Members

It's a little place in Williamsport called "The Bullfrog Brewery" It's a really REALLY cool place with GREAT beer. (If any of you are ever in the area I reccomend the billtown blonde!)

mmmm...beer and wings on Valentine's day = coolest date ever IMO.

Cool! A bunch of us are going to be heading down to Yuengling in a few months. It's been a few years since I've been there...and I can't wait!

• Members
taking her to see a broadway show, then a fancy dinner, then i'll probably put it in her butt.

i don't know. she bought me courtside seats to a TrailBlazers/Suns game for V-Day (game is in March).. so i can't outdo that. She wins... this round.

An da winna' is!;)

• Members

We'll be playing a pretty much sold out show in another city and then we will be renting a hotel room for the night- first time away from the kids in over 2 years.

We are forgoing chocolates and flowers for new clothing and dinner out.

This is shaping up to be the best Valentines Day ever.

Archived