Ordered my amp, sorry for wasting everyone's time

poomwah

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1878857

I see, but like they said, without pics, it doesn't exist!
;)

I'll get some pics. Its not actually mine anymore, my wife expressed an interest in playing, and since I learned to play on that one, I gave it to her as an early valentines day present so she can learn on it :] When my 6 year old daughter is big enough to play it comfortably, its going to her so she can learn on it :] The only reason I point out that its my wifes now is because of all the dragonfly stickers you'll see in the pics, LOL

• Members

My question still stands...did you ever play one? Did you ever play the GK?

I havent' played either. All I've ever played through was carvin, fender, hartke, behringer, and swr

I was thinking about the GK because of all the recommendations, and went for the ampeg for the tone

• Members

lol, mango is an ispiration to us all, if it werent for the neck butterfly, you'd see the mango-esque inlay I did about 10 years ago, took a kiss logo ear ring and flush mounted it in the body, hehe. The truss rod cover used to have a small pic of gene simmons on it.

and yes kindness, I did paint the bridge, completely disassembled it, sprayed it with high temp epoxy paint, then baked it in the oven :]

• Members

well, talk about wasting time, I'm not getting the ampeg, there was a mixup and the shipment got re-routed, and now its back ordered, and I dont feel like waiting for them to come in, and I'm not going to get that good a deal anywhere else, so NO ampeg, sorry about this whole post, LOL

In regards to my wifes bass, its been de-mangoed, the personalization bug has bitten her and she's got other ideas for it, so the dragon fly stickers came off. When she gets the other stuff done, I'll post pics, I'll post a new thread though, with her bass and her rig. It should be interesting to see how it evolves, LOL

Archived