So I purchased a Multivitamin....

Psilocybin

• Members

The other day I saw some Multivitamins on sale at the grocery store. Being the bargain shopper I am, I picked them up. A few days later my girlfriend starts laughing at me. Apparently I didn't read the fine print on the label. They are for pregnant women "supplement for before, during and after pregnancy".

I looked at the supplement facts and didn't see any hormones listed. If I keep taking them will I grow a set of titties? :confused: If so, will I at least grow a nice looking rack? I hate to just throw them out.

• Members
well, ya dont want to waste them.
:lol:

I'll take your word for it and not use them. The eek was because I don't know what using to much Vitamin A does to men. That and I don't know what crazy ideas you were thinking my girlfriend might get. Both options sound spooky.:D

• Members
I'll take your word for it and not use them. The eek was because I don't know what using to much Vitamin A does to men. That and I don't know what crazy ideas you were thinking my girlfriend might get. Both options sound spooky.
:D

Well if my boyfriend gave me prenatal vitamins I might be thinking some pretty crazy thoughts! lol. I'd either run away as fast as I could or put on some Barry White music. :lol: Hee hee hee.

I'm not sure what too much vitamin A does to a guy. I know it can thin the blood, but other than that, I'm not too sure. Chances are, you haven't taken so much you've done damage yet.

• Members

http://www.vitamins-supplements.org/vitamin-A.php

Vitamin A overdose and toxicity

An vitamin A overdose can be harmful to bones and skin, causing weakness and brittleness, even leading to fatigue and vomiting. Excessive intake of vitamin A is toxic, at dosages of around 20-25,000 IU daily. Consuming more than 25,000 IU of vitamin A per day (adults) and 10,000 IU per day (children) from either food or supplements or both is known to be toxic. For those 19 and older, the tolerable upper limit for vitamin A consumption has been set at 10,000 IU per day. An excess of vitamin A taken during pregnancy can cause birth defects in the fetus. Symptoms of a vitamin A overdose include tiredness, discomfort, lethargy, upset stomach, decreased appetite, vomiting, slow or decreased growth, joint soreness, irritability, headache, drying and cracking of the lips and skin, hair loss, and yellowing of the skin.

• Members

Vitamin A overdose and toxicity

An vitamin A overdose can be harmful to bones and skin, causing weakness and brittleness, even leading to fatigue and vomiting. Excessive intake of vitamin A is toxic, at dosages of around 20-25,000 IU daily. Consuming more than 25,000 IU of vitamin A per day (adults) and 10,000 IU per day (children) from either food or supplements or both is known to be toxic. For those 19 and older, the tolerable upper limit for vitamin A consumption has been set at 10,000 IU per day. An excess of vitamin A taken during pregnancy can cause birth defects in the fetus. Symptoms of a vitamin A overdose include tiredness, discomfort, lethargy, upset stomach, decreased appetite, vomiting, slow or decreased growth, joint soreness, irritability, headache, drying and cracking of the lips and skin, hair loss, and yellowing of the skin.

I thought that was what happened to people who listened to Lug MP3s.

• Members
Sing with me...

A fluorescent yellow vitamin piss

I know all you sucka's are into this

It's a fluorescent yellow vitamin piss

I know of nutin' else dat smells like dis

:freak:

Ha. That reminds me of a funny story. Back in high school, my best friend and I went to an AC/DC concert in Tacoma (Ballbreaker Tour). It was part of a packaged deal from a local rock radio station. The station sold tickets and loaded up two greyhound's full for wild people with mullets (Tacoma is about 5-6 hour drive from here).

A few days after the show everyone who went received calls from the health department. Apparently a person who went on the concert caravan had spinal meningitis. We were given the option to see our own physician for preventative medication or get some from the health department. I went to my doctor, my buddy went to the HD.

The next day at school he told me it turned his pee orange. I didn't believe him. We went to the bathroom and sure enough the man pissed orange. We're talking bright orange. :eek::D

• Members
Ha. That reminds me of a funny story. Back in high school, my best friend and I went to an AC/DC concert in Tacoma (Ballbreaker Tour). It was part of a packaged deal from a local rock radio station. The station sold tickets and loaded up two greyhound's full for wild people with mullets (Tacoma is about 5-6 hour drive from here).

A few days after the show everyone who went received calls from the health department. Apparently a person who went on the concert caravan had spinal meningitis. We were given the option to see our own physician for preventative medication or get some from the health department. I went to my doctor, my buddy went to the HD.

The next day at school he told me it turned his pee orange. I didn't believe him. We went to the bathroom and sure enough the man pissed orange. We're talking bright orange.
:eek::D

Ha, i bet that scared the hell out of him at first. :D

• Members
A friend of mine got iron poisoning from taking multivitamins. She's really small, so I guess she should have been taking Flintstones instead of grownup vitamins.

Some guy in Oregon was on some kind of silver thing, he thought that eating silver provided a health benefit. Anyway, his skin turned blue. He was getting so much flack in Oregon that he moved down here to CA thinking that we would be more understanding and supportive. Check it out:

071219_karason_northrup_470.jpg

Archived