So I purchased a Multivitamin....

Psilocybin

• Members
Some guy in Oregon was on some kind of silver thing, he thought that eating silver provided a health benefit. Anyway, his skin turned blue. He was getting so much flack in Oregon that he moved down here to CA thinking that we would be more understanding and supportive. Check it out:

071219_karason_northrup_470.jpg

Colloidal Silver-

"How It Works: Silver inhibits the growth of one-celled organisms, (such as bacteria and viruses) by deactivating the organism's oxygen metabolism enzymes. In turn, this destroys its' cell membranes, stopping the replication of its' DNA."

this is what lures people in.

"Colloidal Silver safely kills over 650 disease-causing bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and molds, has no negative side-effects (the body requires silver for tissue regeneration and promotes the replacement of specialized cells) and is absolutely safe for human consumption"

I took it a few times but saw no magic cure with it

it has not been used by the medical community since the early 1900's.

Silver has had some medicinal uses going back for centuries. However, more modern and less toxic drugs have eliminated most of those uses. A few prescription drugs containing silver are still available. For example, silver nitrate can be used to prevent an eye condition called conjunctivitis in newborn babies and to treat certain skin conditions, such as corns and warts. Another drug, silver sulfadizine, can be used to treat burns. These drugs are applied to the body (i.e., they are not taken internally), and they can have negative side effects.

Archived