Snow on the ground, working from home, drinking good coffee

justinbass

• Members

I go in @ 10pm tonight... so no workin' from home for me.

I am drinking my favorite coffee brew and listening to Sara Bareilles latest release watching the snow melt.

If'n you dig chick singers

and if'n you dig a good pop tune

and if'n you dig the mellow edge with a touch of darkness...

DAMN this disc has some of the best moods and killer bass tones and lines!

• Members

I thought about just working from home this morning, but since I sent the bulk of the storm east (I share well), I went ahead and toughed it out on the ice to get to work. Just sucks I have to drive on a skating rink to get home later though, been freezing rain all day.

• Members

Lots of rain here but none if it's turning to ice. Whole lot of wind though. It was so loud it woke me up.

We got our second ice storm in a week, enough to close the local university for two days, first closing in 20 years and first two day closing in over 50. Last storm took out the electricity for two days, so far this one hasn't but I cut extra firewood anyway.

• Members

:thu:

I took a personal day off work, as I'm gigging tonight. I'm too old to get up at 5 am, put in a full day at work, then play until 2 am.
:D

Hot coffee and biscuits and gravy at the Tigard Sub Shop for me this morning.
:thu:

My next door neighbors from 40 years ago moved to Tigard; High Tor Drive if I recall. Biscuits and Gravy are the sign of an advanced civilization, the best in the country are served at Mary Lou's in Carbondale, Illinois.

Archived