KISS going to Sweden

Cpt. Spliff

• Members

KISS is playing Stockholm Stadium in may. All 30.000 tickets were sold inside 25 minutes.

In june a three-day festival in Gothenburg bills, a.o., NOFX, Bad Religion, Monster Magnet, Cavalera Conspiracy, Converge, Job for a Cowboy, Killswitch Engage, all US, with brittish Bullet for my Valentine, finnish Nightwish and several swedish bands.

In july Iron Maiden play at Gothenburg's Ullevi Stadium.

Some head-banging expected.

• Members

KISS is playing Stockholm Stadium in may. All 30.000 tickets were sold inside 25 minutes.

In june a three-day festival in Gothenburg bills, a.o., NOFX, Bad Religion, Monster Magnet, Cavalera Conspiracy, Converge, Job for a Cowboy, Killswitch Engage, all US, with brittish Bullet for my Valentine, finnish Nightwish and several swedish bands.

Did Nightwish ever get another soprano singer?

• Members

Yes, .... more or less.

Their new singer from Sweden is not a classically schooled soprano. Her voice is grainier and more rock-orientated. She's on their latest album.

Might i add

definitely different but i like it even if its not old style nightwish. The only downside is from the live videos ive seen she's not near as good live as tarja.

Oh Tool sold out in minuets here in San fran.

• Members

There seems to be a direct relationship between how lame a band is and how quickly they sell out a show.

Sooooo. . .by that theory, the inverse also being true, the band that can't sell a single seat would be the best band ever. I must be a member of that band!! :thu: That reminds me of an old punk legend of a band that was so good that they had never even been able to play a single song or gig.

I'd take the bass gig for Ms. Cyrus in a heartbeat. Hell, I'd wear those little rollerskate sneakers on stage if they wanted me to. It's a paying gig, and I'll bet it pays well. It'd be fun to have a beer or two with her pops, too. :D

• Members

.... Damn. That sounds amazing.

Archived