I have exceeded 17,000 posts.

bikehorn

• Members

Please keep in ming that Whiskey is not the same thing as Bourbon. You can compare Canadian Whiskey to Irish or Scotch Whiskey, but Whiskey vs. Bourbon is like NFL vs. NBA. They're both american sports leagues, if you catch my drift.

I like Bourbon. It's sweeter(courtesy of corn). But the only Canadian Whiskey I've had(the one with the purple sash) was the best Whiskey ever(for me of course).

Here's to you then!

250px-Crown_Royal_-_Box_Bottle_Bag.jpg

i hated that whiskey.... i had the purple sash too... tasted like perfume fermented under a radiator to me... i finished the bottle in a short time, nonetheless :lol::lol:

• Members

Please keep in ming that Whiskey is not the same thing as Bourbon. You can compare Canadian Whiskey to Irish or Scotch Whiskey, but Whiskey vs. Bourbon is like NFL vs. NBA. They're both american sports leagues, if you catch my drift.

I like Bourbon. It's sweeter(courtesy of corn). But the only Canadian Whiskey I've had(the one with the purple sash) was the best Whiskey ever(for me of course).

Here's to you then!

bourbon is a specific type of whiskey, just like scotch if whiskey is the NBA it's:

eastern conference vs western conference, (canadian whiskey would be the WNBA, irish would be the NCAA)

• Members

bourbon is a specific type of whiskey, just like scotch if whiskey is the NBA it's:

eastern conference vs western conference, (canadian whiskey would be the WNBA, irish would be the NCAA)

Dude, you can't sell me on exchanging my rye for a bottle of used radiator coolant :p

Archived