Back from GA...

Thunderbroom

• Members

what did I miss?

Drove straight through (14 hours) and just got home. Had a good time visiting family and eating tons of food. Found out my niece (step but my folks have been married 34 years so the "step" part is kinda stupid in my eyes) is a meth head. She's in her late 20's, has three kids and a meth problem. This has been going on for a long while but it's been hidden from me. It appears that her on again/off again boyfriend/husband is likely headed to prison for ~10 years for dealing. He got caught recently with $90k in cash. It's a sad situation. She went to rehab last year and has been clean since.

• Members

That's one of those types of things that will grab onto you and not let go... That's a very unfortunate thing to happen to family. I'm glad you had a good time otherwise though. :)

The only thing you missed was Giddry talking about what a hot stud I am.

• Members

Meth is a crazy drug, it seems to get into people that you'd never expect it to. I'm glad she's clean, hope she stays that way.

I've done my share of it, so I understand why people get hooked on it, but what I can't understand is how normally straight-living people get started on it, knowing what it does to you. Housewives that never smoke pot or drink booze get hooked on meth out of nowhere, and wind up destroying their lives and families. Crazy.

C7

• Members

Meth is a crazy drug, it seems to get into people that you'd never expect it to. I'm glad she's clean, hope she stays that way.

I've done my share of it, so I understand why people get hooked on it, but what I can't understand is how normally straight-living people get started on it, knowing what it does to you. Housewives that never smoke pot or drink booze get hooked on meth out of nowhere, and wind up destroying their lives and families. Crazy.

C7

Don't you ever watch desperate housewives?!?

You don't have to sleep on meth. You can get all the cleaning done, DUH:mad:

[/doesn't actually watch desperate housewives]

[/reclaims masculinity]

• Members

Nope, the first half of the post is stuck in a loop in my head, your mancard is revoked until further notice.

DAMMIT:mad:

I only stopped on that channel 'cause I had a few too many drams o' Glen Moray, there was barbecue sauce from my manly cooking smeared on the TV, and I saw half a boob. I swear:cry:

• Members

You missed some newbs telling us that anyone that doesn't write all their own material should just give up and stop playing. Ok, on second thought, you probably didn't really miss that at all.

I totally missed that! Too bad...

• Moderators

You missed some newbs telling us that anyone that doesn't write all their own material should just give up and stop playing. Ok, on second thought, you probably didn't really miss that at all.

I missed that completely. It's usually L-1329 saying the reverse. ;)

Archived