Back in the Groove!!

Thunderbroom

• Members

FINALLY...

After two months since our last gig, my band takes the stage Saturday night with our new guitarist. We're getting together tonight for a couple of hours to run through any songs that he wants to polish a bit more.

It's been a crazy two months: the fallout from dismissing the old lead guitarist, weeding through the 20+ guitarists that wanted to audition with us, getting our new lead up to speed.

We're now back in the groove and will be playing shows at least every two weeks from now until the Fall and we're still adding Summer shows.

Consider this another blog entry from me.

:)

• Members

In the back of my Cadillac

A wicked lady sittin' by my side

Sayin' 'Where are we'

Stop at Third and Forty-three

Exit to the night

It's gonna be ecstacy

This place was meant for me

Feels so good tonight

Who cares about tomorrow

So baby, you'd better believe

• Members

FINALLY...

After two months since our last gig, my band takes the stage Saturday night with our new guitarist. We're getting together tonight for a couple of hours to run through any songs that he wants to polish a bit more.

It's been a crazy two months: the fallout from dismissing the old lead guitarist, weeding through the 20+ guitarists that wanted to audition with us, getting our new lead up to speed.

We're now back in the groove and will be playing shows at least every two weeks from now until the Fall and we're still adding Summer shows.

Consider this another blog entry from me.

:)

Dang, fallout from the old guitarist? Did he go unwillingly? Is he going to stalk you at 115 Bourbon St? Like the new guy better?

Well kick some butt!!

• Moderators

Great rehearsal!!

Dave is really an amazing guitarist. He knows when to hold back but can absolutely shred when warranted. His tone is amazing and he's able to get it without causing the band to go deaf.

Tomorrow night should be a blast!!

What a difference, right!?!?

Archived