How to handle an A-hole and his car stereo.

Mudbass

• Members

I wish more cops would pull knuckleheads with booms stereos over and give them tickets. There's absolutely no reason for that garbage. Unfortunately, noise ordinances are rarely enforced.

• Members

So what kind of cheap assed cigars cost $4.75 A BOX???? :D

Pedrone - FTW!!! :D

Oh yea and MUCHO WIN!!!

You handled it better than I did, Story? ok...

Drug dealers across the street from my house (condos), a friend of mine came over (lives 2 doors down) and we were talking about the asshat in the caddy that shows up at 3 in the morning and goes into their house leaving his stereo on for 30 minutes to an hour.... So we hatch a plan to stay up all night on saturday and wait for this {censored} hole. Shows up like normal, stereo bumping like crazy.... Go up to his closet, open window and unload 18 shots from a .22 into his trunk (amps/subs).... silence.

victory, cops never showed (didn't figure they would considering the occupation of the residence) dude has since fixed his gear, but NEVER leaves it on driving down our street anymore. :D

• Members
So what kind of cheap assed cigars cost $4.75 A BOX????
:D

Pedrone - FTW!!!

Oh yea and MUCHO WIN!!!

You handled it better than I did, Story? ok...

Drug dealers across the street from my house (condos), a friend of mine came over (lives 2 doors down) and we were talking about the asshat in the caddy that shows up at 3 in the morning and goes into their house leaving his stereo on for 30 minutes to an hour.... So we hatch a plan to stay up all night on saturday and wait for this {censored} hole. Shows up like normal, stereo bumping like crazy.... Go up to his closet, open window and unload 18 shots from a .22 into his trunk (amps/subs).... silence.

victory, cops never showed (didn't figure they would considering the occupation of the residence) dude has since fixed his gear, but NEVER leaves it on driving down our street anymore.

Glad it worked out, but that was a somewhat risky course of action. You're lucky they never found out who shot the stereo.

• Members

Haha, good work! Awesome! :D

Gah, I hate people driving round in fugly and {censored}ty cars, blasting some kind of techno/electronica crap out of huge overpowerered speakers in the trunk...

When my music career takes off for me, and I become rich and famous, I'm going to buy a convertible Aston Martin DB9 and drive around where these silly youths meet to show off their stereo systems, and blast their heads off with some classical music... While smoking a pipe... in a tweed suit...

:p

Archived