nbd, pawn shop score

poomwah

• Members
Sexy.

You know what it needs now... 2 diagonal GT racing stripes in black at the back bout where your forearm rests.
:cool:

Did you paint right over the original paint?

how bout black stripes with a really fine white pinstripe edge?

and yeah, I painted over the original, I just spot sanded the dings, then scuff sanded the whole thing to give the new paint something to stick to.

• Moderators
and one more for now... his and hers

DSCF0282.jpg

Awesome. How about some white racing stripes on the green bass? one stripe a bit wider than the other. Whether you do or not that bass is still dead sexy. Love the green color. I bet the picks don't do the metal flake justice.

• Members
Awesome. How about some white racing stripes on the green bass? one stripe a bit wider than the other. Whether you do or not that bass is still dead sexy. Love the green color. I bet the picks don't do the metal flake justice.

I can't get a pic that does the metal flake justice. even this one is NOTHING compared to the super sparkle in real life.

DSCF0288.jpg

• Members

WOW!

I like this a lot!

I like the black & green contrast.

IMPRESSIVE.

I like what's going on inside your head. Now let's see what happens with the pickguard.

and if you were this man, poomwah, you would be finding black and green tuners...and some crazy effects pedal to build INTO the bass...not to mention adding a whammy bar...and custom inlays...and whatever else you could think of...

• Members

and if you were this man, poomwah, you would be finding black and green tuners...and some crazy effects pedal to build INTO the bass...not to mention adding a whammy bar...and custom inlays...and whatever else you could think of...

I do have the guts of a chorus pedal that I'd be willing to donate if that would be the purpose. :love:

Archived