Cake or Death!

Mudbass

• Members

Any Eddie Izzard fans here at HCBF? The daughters and I went to see him at the Kodak Theatre Tuesday night. Third row seats...it was {censored}ing great! He didn't perform in drag though which disappointed my 17 year-old at first. She likes the way he does his makeup. It didn't matter to me though, he's a hell of a comedian in high-heels or not. :thu:

• Members

I looooove Eddie. His shows usually take like 10-15 minutes to get rolling, but then once it all starts coming together it is hilarious.

I have a DVD that I still haven't watched of his, maybe I'll put it in! :thu:

• Members

I looooove Eddie. His shows usually take like 10-15 minutes to get rolling, but then once it all starts coming together it is hilarious.

I have a DVD that I still haven't watched of his, maybe I'll put it in!
:thu:

I have Glorious, Dressed to Kill and Circle on my iPod. It's my choice listening on long flights and drives. :thu:

and to finish the line: "ummm... cake please." "Very well... give him cake!" "oh! Thank you! ...very nice!"

• Members

Never watched much of his standup, but he's very good in that series, The Riches. Hard to believe he's not a US native.

He's spent enough time in the States to speak like a native I guess. Funny thing is though, as much as I like Eddie I haven't been able to get into the TV show cause I just can't seem to get used to a serious Eddie Izzard.

• Members

He's spent enough time in the States to speak like a native I guess. Funny thing is though, as much as I like Eddie I haven't been able to get into the TV show cause I just can't seem to get used to a serious Eddie Izzard.

From what little I'd seen of him, I wasn't expecting to like it, but I found I do. I don't get to watch it much, though, doesn't fit my schedule (seems to be the case for most of the halfway decent cable series, actually).

Archived