Ani Difranco Tonight.....

BottomHeavyKate

• Members

I'm excited - she's my favorite artist. I've only been to one other concert of hers back in 1998.

I really haven't been able to get into her latest album but it is what it is.

Then it'll be Metallica and Down in November. I've gotten to see more fun shows this year than I have in the past ten. Must have a lot to do with the fact that I'm not gigging every weekend anymore.....

• Moderators

I'm excited - she's my favorite artist. I've only been to one other concert of hers back in 1998.

I really haven't been able to get into her latest album but it is what it is.

Then it'll be Metallica and Down in November. I've gotten to see more fun shows this year than I have in the past ten. Must have a lot to do with the fact that I'm not gigging every weekend anymore.....

Cool. Have fun. It's the invasion of the 90s acts around here. In the last 10 days I've seen My Bloody Valentine, Alanis Morissette and Beck.

• Moderators

I have always wanted to check her out.....but I always got the impression that her live show (performance wise - not musically) was lacking....

I know nothing other than the one show I saw. I was "dragged" there willingly, but with no expectations. I left impressed. I would go again.

Archived