New Neighbor Day.

burdizzos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No, I just prefer neighbors who will come over and have a beer without trying to save my soul.

I don't give a {censored} what anyone worships, but when the first thing someone says to you is, "Hi, my name is "Tammy", what church do you go to?", then I'm less than enthusiastic about them living next door to me.

It could be much worse. It is apparent that they care about their children, so I don't have to worry about the little demons breaking my windows. As I said before, trashy people could not afford to buy that house, so it was unlikely that I was going to get some clan of {censored}bags in there.

Nope, I love the lord like I love you. Lots of people tell me you exist and that they've witnessed your existence. However, I have no hard evidence, but I'd like some.
:love:

that was the first conversation I had with my neighbors...

"Hi I'm Ross, what ward do you go to?"

:facepalm:

• Members

I'll be glad to get away from our neighbors. We have an old lady on the first floor who bitches every time we grill. The other neighbor is a total drunk who got two DUIs with her kid in the car. Another neighbor is the chatty Cathy who is always in everyone's business. And then there is the neighbor below us who complains every time I vacuum past 8 PM.

• Members

It could be much worse. It is apparent that they care about their children, so I don't have to worry about the little demons breaking my windows.

Be warned - when they get to be teenagers and start rebelling, they'll likely turn into the exact polar opposites of what their parents want them to be. The worst kids that I grew up with in NYC were the sons and daughters of either clergy or devoutly religious people. They're the ones that are still serving time.

Start locking your {censored} up now. It'll save you time later.

• Members

Be warned - when they get to be teenagers and start rebelling, they'll likely turn into the exact polar opposites of what their parents want them to be. The worst kids that I grew up with in NYC were the sons and daughters of either clergy or devoutly religious people. They're the ones that are still serving time.

Start locking your {censored} up now. It'll save you time later.

My {censored} is already locked up. Well, except for the front door, but they'll have to get past the hounds to get in the house.

• Members
So my super nice, elderly neighbor just sold his house to a group of homeschooling jesus freaks.

They have three kids, ages 3, 8 and 10. My dogs hate kids. I have to spend this Saturday shoring up my privacy fence to reduce my liability.

{censored}.

I don't care who you are, that's funny! My bother is a homeschooling Jesus freak, I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy. :D

• Members
Ok Juggs, is it you? What did I do? I've been out of work for 6 months, my property taxes went up 4k this year, 2 of my kids were in car accidents, and the furnace went out on Sunday. I'm sorry for whatever it was. Please, give me my life back.

Next time he says no guacamole, he means no guacamole... Get it right! :mad:

• Members
Ok Juggs, is it you? What did I do? I've been out of work for 6 months, my property taxes went up 4k this year, 2 of my kids were in car accidents, and the furnace went out on Sunday. I'm sorry for whatever it was. Please, give me my life back.

Nah. I like you Ralph. if you find out who it is, lemme know and ill hammer them for ya. :D

• Members

My family will kick them out when we're ready to move...
;)

Nah, you guys get the not so nice elderly lady's house on the other side. Although, I'd prefer that you get the house that just sold because it has a sweet detached garage, perfect for the rock and rolling.

• Members
Humbly accepted.
:D

With the mere threat of your evil doings and my MP3's, we could theoretically rule the world.....if anyone would actually want that piece-o-crap. :mad: Plus, we can have KK lecture them on where they F'ed up after.

Triple terror...A Jugghaid FU, a Lug MP3, AND a KK lecture.

• Members

With the mere threat of your evil doings and my MP3's, we
could
theoretically rule the world.....if anyone would actually want that piece-o-crap.
:mad:
Plus, we can have KK lecture them on where they F'ed up after.

The Kingdom of Suck used to seem like a cool idea, now it just sucks.

• Members

The Kingdom of Suck used to seem like a cool idea, now it just sucks.

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. I hereby nominate burdizzos as Minister Of Mental Health Issues for the Kingdom of Suck. Congratulations and quit your whining.

• Members
With the mere threat of your evil doings and my MP3's, we
could
theoretically rule the world.....if anyone would actually want that piece-o-crap.
:mad:
Plus, we can have KK lecture them on where they F'ed up after.

That's a hell of a 1,2,3 punch. :D

• Members

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. I hereby nominate burdizzos as Minister Of Mental Health Issues for the Kingdom of Suck. Congratulations and quit your whining.

Forget that crap! I will not be a subject within the Kingdom of Suck, but I'll visit if there will be punch and pie.

Archived