New Neighbor Day.

burdizzos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • CMS Author

If I felt it was a big deal, I'm sure I could find it. I don't think it's a big deal, and I do not think I'll be able to find the motivation to bother.

There's rarely anything worth searching for here. That's why the whole search issue is entertaining. Yeah Search is broken most of the time and doesn't work for {censored} when it's working. So? It's not as if this is the Wikipedia of music.

Or maybe it is.....:rolleyes::lol:

• Members

Wow, you guys have {censored}ty neighbors.

Where I grew up, the neighbors were a dentist with a cool dog, a news anchor with a pool, and some guy that owned a landscaping business with an immaculate yard. Apparently the people we replaced used to burn scrap cars in the driveway and didn't mow their lawn for 3 years, so we got quite the welcome into the neighborhood! :D

• Members

You {censored}ers need a STREET GANG to {censored} with your retarded neighbors.

Nah, not my style. I'm sure they will complain about me playing music on my deck this summer. I'll be half in the bag and make a rude comment about how the music is nowhere near as offensive as the plume of toxic gas that came out of their chimney all winter.

• Members
Next door on one side is a family of total bastards that don't know what a property line is.

I'm that guy....

....I caught holy hell from one of the long-timers the day I got the electric chain saw.

:facepalm:

We'll be chatting again a bit later this spring when I finish what I started.

:D

• Members
I'm that guy....

....I caught holy hell from one of the long-timers the day I got the electric chain saw.

:facepalm:

We'll be chatting again a bit later this spring when I finish what I started.

:D

Whatever, just trim whats hanging over on your half, throw into his yard and call it good :idea:

• Members
As I stepped out of my car today I was slapped in the face with the sweet stench of burning pine.

{censored}ing awesome!

It's funny because that's all anyone burns around here. Doesn't bother me a bit.:D

Of course, with pine, if you don't season it, it's really pitchy and you'll catch your chimney on fire. Even a year old, that wood is pungent.
C7

Archived