boobs.

ec437

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy Macarony. How did you do that ?

I know I'm a total disaster, when it comes to computers, but I've been trying for ages to resize my pics on photobucket.

I'm pretty sure he found the same pic somewhere else on the web in a larger version... you can't resize a small pic larger and even dream of good resolution - all you'll be doing is expanding the pixels into large colorful squares that make up a very blurry pic...

• CMS Author

I'm pretty sure he found the same pic somewhere else on the web in a larger version... you can't resize a small pic larger and even dream of good resolution - all you'll be doing is expanding the pixels into large colorful squares that make up a very blurry pic...

But, but, but....last night on CSI they had a picture of an audience at a concert, and the guy wanted to know what a fan's baseball cap said. The tech just highlighted the cap and the other guy said, "enhance that" and bingo! they could read everything.

No??:confused:

:D

• Members

This was the way.

• Members
But, but, but....last night on CSI they had a picture of an audience at a concert, and the guy wanted to know what a fan's baseball cap said. The tech just highlighted the cap and the other guy said, "enhance that" and bingo! they could read everything.

No??
:confused:

:D

With a high enough DPI count, you can decrease the DPI to gain more in physical size, so yes, that can be achieved relatively simply if the source file is Hi Rez enough. [/geek talk]

• Members

But that would mean the camera would have to have an
insanely
perfect lens and a gazillion megapixels. No?

Now back to boobs, please.

Assuming a constant screen resolution of 72 dpi (the standard), all that really matters are pixels. So you'd just need the correct number of pixels in a digital file to get closer. However, once you're at one-to-one pixel size on screen, magnifying will only make pixels bigger. Of course, there's up-ressing, but it doesn't really give detail, it just makes things bigger and blurrier. :)

Archived