which chorus pedal

poomwah

• Members

ok, I've found the following used pedals for about the same price, which one do you guys recommend and why?

digitech rock box chorus/distortion

fx 62

digitech multi chorus

fx 65b

ce-5

or any other suggestions for a used chorus pedal in the under 50 dollar range

• Members

ok, I've found the following used pedals for about the same price, which one do you guys recommend and why?

digitech rock box chorus/distortion

fx 62

digitech multi chorus

fx 65b

ce-5

or any other suggestions for a used chorus pedal in the under 50 dollar range

Just say no to DOD pedals.

The CE-5 is a standard pretty much I'd say. Though if you want a serious chorus look at Voodoo Labs.

• Members

Those are cool too , for the price , hard to beat

http://www.ehx.com/browse/chorus-phase-shifters-flangers

It used to be the Arion's were cool but they broke everytime you stepped on them
:p

as it the electronics that broke, or the stomp switch and the case? I wouldn't mind making a custom case with two or three effects in it and heavy duty stomp switches

• Members

as it the electronics that broke, or the stomp switch and the case? I wouldn't mind making a custom case with two or three effects in it and heavy duty stomp switches

Arion ? IIRC the switch , you see these modded here and there , but they are like 30 bucks or so on ebay I think I would go EH but I would want to try that one before I bought it , go out to GC and give it a spin . It should be true bypass as well but I'm not sure how it's limited controls would work for bass . Let me know ;)

• Members

why don't you send it down and let me fix it fer ya?

I know you wouldn't know for sure what it's going to take to fix it but what's the minimum I'm looking at, cost wise. Gotta make sure it's worth having fixed.

Also, what would you expect the turn around time to be on that?

Thanks GM

• Members

I suppose for a good pedal I could go a little over my budget, but there are other things i want too. I gave my zoom bx1 to my nephew as a christmas present, he's just starting out.

so what I would LIKE to get eventually is chorus, flange, fuzz, a tuner, and a volume pedal, and build them all into a custom pedal board. I'm going to go all used to keep the cost as low as possible.

I have 100 cash, and Mary Ann bought me a Hartke Bass Attack pedal for christmas that I'll be returning, that will give me another 80. I know I can't get all that stuff for 180 but I would like to get as much as possible for that price

• Members

I know you wouldn't know for sure what it's going to take to fix it but what's the minimum I'm looking at, cost wise. Gotta make sure it's worth having fixed.

Also, what would you expect the turn around time to be on that?

Thanks GM

hey man, turnaround on most repairs is about 3 days or so. the cost is gonna depend on what's going on with it. what exactly is it doing /not doing?

also,fwiw, i may have a mij ce-3 up for sale pretty cheap here shortly :thu:

Archived