women

ec437

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I will also add a quote from the great Norm Pedersen of "Cheers" fame: "Women.....you can't live with em!."

I always liked finishing it with "... can't bury them in the back yard."

Because that is just too close too home for the pending zombie invasion. You want them off your property.

• Members
I always liked finishing it with "... can't bury them in the back yard."

Because that is just too close too home for the pending zombie invasion. You want them off your property.

yeah but ya gotta admit, you wouldnt mind getting eaten by the chick from return of the living dead 5...(think its 5, pierces herself anywhere and everywhere with anything and everything to keep from going bonkers?) that was total hotness :D

• Members
yeah but ya gotta admit, you wouldnt mind getting eaten by the chick from return of the living dead 5...(think its 5, pierces herself anywhere and everywhere with anything and everything to keep from going bonkers?) that was total hotness
:D

RotLD 3

zombie-style-confusion-2487.jpg

I wanted to post a diff pic, but it has a very visible (pierced) nip slip. :cop:

• Members

it was 3? hmmm i havent seen any of them in YEARS. not even sure how many there are now. but i definately gotta see that one again
:D:love:

Five was the most recent that I am aware of. Supposed to be gawd awful, and only loosely zombie based, but it has me curious all the same for obvious reasons.

return_livingdead_rave.gif

• Members
{censored} that. I have much love for the ladies of the forum. It's them other hoes I don't love.
C7

Oh that's a little weak man. You only like the ones that might read your pimp threads. Way to cover your ass :D

Every pimp knows not to push the hoes too far. No man needs a gaggle of angry bitches chasing him around town.

Q: What do you tell a woman with a black eye?
A: Nothing her pimp hasn't told her already.;)

• Members
Oh that's a little weak man. You only like the ones that might read your pimp threads. Way to cover your ass

Every pimp knows not to push the hoes too far. No man needs a gaggle of angry bitches chasing him around town.

Word.

Really, though, it's about respect. You gotta have the ladies on your side, or else you're in trouble. See, they talk to each other. Alot. So if you piss one off, all of a sudden you're in the doghouse with all of them, and half the time you don't know why. And you know they're not going to tell you. So you gotta play it cool.

Scandalous hooks, the whole lot of 'em.:mad:
C7

• Members
Word.

Really, though, it's about respect. You gotta have the ladies on your side, or else you're in trouble. See, they talk to each other. Alot. So if you piss one off, all of a sudden you're in the doghouse with all of them, and half the time you don't know why. And you know they're not going to tell you. So you gotta play it cool.

Scandalous hooks, the whole lot of 'em.
:mad:
C7

Girls don't get even, they get reinforcements.:lol:

There's nothin quite as terrifying as lookin up and seeing a group of 6 women giving you the evil eye. You just know {censored} will get worse.

Their like those carnivorous flowers. Pretty to look at, but put a foot wrong and they'll eat you bones and all.

• Members

I love women. I respect women. I easily fall in love with them...and not really in a romantic way because I'm old enough to be past that biological goofiness. I mean I fall in love with their quirks. Their flaws. Their cuteness, both physical and personality wise.

And you know what, I treat them like I treat everyone...on an individual basis. I never lump anyone into a "group". At least I try not to...but hey, I have flaws also.

I'm rambling now...

• Members
I love women. I respect women. I easily fall in love with them...and not really in a romantic way because I'm old enough to be past that biological goofiness. I mean I fall in love with their quirks. Their flaws. Their cuteness, both physical and personality wise.

And you know what, I treat them like I treat everyone...on an individual basis. I never lump anyone into a "group". At least I try not to...but hey, I have flaws also.

I'm rambling now...

Thanks captain Highground :D

• Members
Not that I can talk. I'm posting like a pimp here, while simultaneously emailing my GF telling her how much I miss her and that I can't wait to see her tomorrow.
:rolleyes:

There's nothing un-pimplike about smooth talking the ladies. You gotta butter the croissant before you eat it, otherwise it's dry.
C7

Archived