Well,you can say...

gonzobassman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What you want to about George W,but the {censored}er sure went out with some class!!! I gotta say that there was only two times in eight years that I was proud of him. Right after 9/11,and today!!! Good show George.

I'm assuming you meant the days following 9/11... not the 'right after' part where he kept reading books to kids... right? ;)

• Members

Bush has conducted himself with class the whole time. It just hasn't been spun that way.
:D
Don't agree? Name one person he's had something bad to say about other than Saddam or Osama.

Well, there was that guy he called a 'major league asshole' when he thought the mic was off, but other than that...

Also, it may not be talked about enough, but Bush did spearhead a huge AIDS remediation effort in Africa that got millions of dollars in medical supplies from all over the world targeted to reduce the African epidemic.

• Members

Well, there was that guy he called a 'major league asshole' when he thought the mic was off, but other than that...

Also, it may not be talked about enough, but Bush did spearhead a huge AIDS remediation effort in Africa that got millions of dollars in medical supplies from all over the world targeted to reduce the African epidemic.

Damn! Maybe the worthless {censored}ing spoiled rotten little snot-nosed brat wasn't so bad after all!?!?

• Members

Oh yeah, I forgot all about that! Who was that anyways? Now I'm curious to remember why he said it :lol:

• Members

He was mocked by a crowd this morning leaving office.

Another example of the double standard leftist garbage people here and in DC. Who are the haters? Who are the intolerant ones? Reprobates.

How about the Rev speech during the inauguration? Was that racist or what? If not it was at least divisive.

Yeah, real tolerant. Hypocrites.

• Members

Bush has conducted himself with class the whole time. It just hasn't been spun that way.
:D
Don't agree? Name one person he's had something bad to say about other than Saddam or Osama.

+1

Especially in his second term, Bush chose not to "market" the Presidency, often to his detriment. The silence is then left up to others to determine what it means.

• Members

Link

Though he's done a decent job of hiding it in this election cycle, Bush has been known to use salty language. At the Republican National Convention in 1988, he was asked by a Hartford Courant reporter about what he and his father talked about when they weren't talking about politics.

"{censored}," Bush replied.

I love it. :D

• Members

You need to quit talking about that.

And we all know that when Obama send "record amounts of AIDS relief to Africa", they'll fail to mention whose record he's breaking.:D

I wish some people would look past their hatred and try to understand Bush's presidency, because so many of them come off as just vitriolic idiots. Focus only on the bad things, totally dismiss all of the good things, and then try to convince me they're open-minded because they voted for hope and change. It's {censored}ing moronic.

C7

Archived