Everything in moderation huh?

xbassman

• Members

Well screw that! :p

I am going to have surgery tomorrow and will begin fasting soon.

So I just got through pigging out and had a couple cervesas. Now I am on to coffee, Tylenol and Tramadol.

Oh yeah..it's just an outpatient thing. I am getting a knee scope.

I have to be @ the hospital at 5:30AM.

Cheers! :snax:

• Members

Ain't nuthin but a thing!

I just hope I don't say anything stupid in the recovery room.

Them anesthesiologists deal out some wicked stuff!
:eek:

When I was waking up from my Ankle Op. I was telling the nurse that she must have the {censored}tiest job listening to all our bull{censored}....

Then I started talking about how much I used to love watching "The Bill", and "Hey look, it's nearly 2! get me outta this bed so I can watch The Bill"

:facepalm:

• Members

Yup, You know what I'm talkin' about!

I had my other knee scoped 5 years ago.

When I came to, I see my mother, my wife, and my ex-wife (she worked there) all laughing.

Turns out the nurse asked if I wanted a shot of pain killer and I bared my @ss for all to see! :facepalm:

• Members

Yup, You know what I'm talkin' about!

I had my other knee scoped 5 years ago.

When I came to, I see my mother, my wife, and my ex-wife (she worked there) all laughing.

Turns out the nurse asked if I wanted a shot of pain killer and I bared my @ss for all to see!
:facepalm:

Ha ha ha!

Good luck on the scope.

• Members

Well everything went well as expected.

I am currently under the effects of Morphine though... :p:freak:

The Doc says I can go back to work in a couple of days as long as I can be sitting.

I gots me a large cup o jo right now. mmmmmm :love:

• Members

Oh damn...I probably won't be able to eat much until this evening!
:mad:

If it makes you feel any better, I don't have much of any of that in my fridge. I can't eat either, I have the stomach flu. That'll show me to be a jackass :D

• Members

FWIW, alcohol and paracetamol/acetaminophen is a pretty bad combination. It's pretty hard on your liver. Best to avoid
:cop:

Oh I am sure it is.:lol:

Definitely not something I do every day. It's just all about telling me I can't.

I thought it was kinda weak compared to what they gave me at the hospital. :confused::evil:

So far this scope went much better than the last one I had. Last time I had muscle cramps in the calf of the leg they worked on for days.

I haven't had any since, but I am sure alcohol wouldn't go well with Celebrex and Loratab either. :facepalm:

Archived