Big Lay Off Today

FailBoatCaptn

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Mine are too small.
:cry:

I just went to a meeting about my job. Still no bloody news... been going on for several months now. It's like sitting on the edge of a cliff waiting for someone to pull you back or just get it over with and push you.
:cry:

i'll be the judge of that! post 'em!

i'm sorry man i feel your pain. good luck :cry:

• Members

I would have enjoyed kicking his ass.

I would've beaten him down the second he threw the monitor at the woman next to him and hit her.

I'd love to see someone do that in this office with my boss and I working here.... Might be kinda fun :D

• Members
Yeah, they just sat there like idiots watching.

I would've beaten him down the second he threw the monitor at the woman next to him and hit her.

I'd love to see someone do that in this office with my boss and I working here.... Might be kinda fun
:D

To be fair ... it WAS breaktime.

• Members

BWAHAHAHAH AWESOME, i'm a dick, tell me more!

he hit a bitch? that's so
:rawk:

Yeah. He hit someone over the top of the head with a book, then threw a monitor at a chick, then threw a stack of papers at a guy, was swinging mice and trying to throw other (attached) monitors at people, looked like he had a sledge hammer at one point, he was kicking down cubicle divides, when finally at the end someone grabs him by the legs, pulls him off a desk, and appears to get tasered... It truly is epic :lol:

Archived