OMG! Look at what we "almost" got instead...

Goofball Jones

• Members

In 1999, Richard Hatch put together this "teaser" trailer in the hopes of getting a new Battlestar Galactica off the ground. This is called Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming and it's a glimpse of what we almost got, had it been a successful bid. Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed. :D

[YOUTUBE]ybIyzTO4zhU&[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry, I like my Battlestars with female Starbucks, sexy model 6's and 8's, and a bleak and hopeless future.

• Members

I haven't seen the new BSG. Never have, never will. They {censored}ed up one of the greatest sci-fi shows of all time by making everyone a {censored}ing woman, and that's all I need to know. Thanks, cockmonglers :rolleyes: What's next, a remake of The A-Team with {censored}ing Beyonce playing BA?

:mad::evil::arg::soapbox: We need more angry smilies

• Members

I haven't seen the new BSG. Never have, never will. They {censored}ed up one of the greatest sci-fi shows of all time by making everyone a {censored}ing woman, and that's all I need to know. Thanks, cockmonglers
:rolleyes:
What's next, a remake of
The A-Team
with {censored}ing Beyonce playing BA?

:mad::evil:
:arg::soapbox: We need more angry smilies

Seriously, the new BSG is about 10,000X better than the original.

• Members

I haven't seen the new BSG. Never have, never will. They {censored}ed up one of the greatest sci-fi shows of all time by making everyone a {censored}ing woman, and that's all I need to know. Thanks, cockmonglers
What's next, a remake of
The A-Team

nice to see good ole fashioned sexism is rearing its head

• Members

I haven't seen the new BSG. Never have, never will.
They {censored}ed up one of the greatest sci-fi shows of all time
by making everyone a {censored}ing woman, and that's all I need to know. Thanks, cockmonglers
What's next, a remake of
The A-Team

:facepalm:

Seriously? One of the greatest? You really want to stick with that?

• Members

What's next, a remake of
The A-Team

I won't give the new BSG a second of my time. It may be good.

I'm just sick of the re-hashing of old {censored} because the industry is out of ideas.

• Members

I won't give the new BSG a second of my time. It may be good.

I'm just sick of the re-hashing of old {censored} because the industry is out of ideas.

Even if it's good re-hashing?

Meh...suppose there's not enough hours in the day to see everything anyway.

• Moderators
I liked the new BSG at first, back when it was humanity fighting/running from evil robots. Humans who may be cylons who may also be humans talking each other is much less interesting.

If you look at it from a social consciousness standpoint, it truly deals with prejudice and the struggle to get past it. I kind of like that because it reminds me of Star Trek TOS in that sense.

Archived