OT: Shamwow guy gets arrested for beating up a hooker..

Reverend179

• Members

He's 44? Who knew? Also, hah.

I know why she's smiling. She just won the lottery.

Kinda what I was thinking, "wouldn't let go of his tongue" right from the get go... Sounds like she knew what she was doing. :idea:

• Members

Hallelujah!!! The companies he advertises for will no doubt drop him like a hot rock. Nothing would make me happier than to not have this {censored}tard on my TV anymore; except maybe to see that guitar-playing idiot on the FreeCreditReport.com commercials get run over by an 18 wheeler.

• Members

Hallelujah!!! The companies he advertises for will no doubt drop him like a hot rock. Nothing would make me happier than to not have this {censored}tard on my TV anymore; except maybe to see that guitar-playing idiot on the FreeCreditReport.com commercials get run over by an 18 wheeler.

:lol::lol::thu::lol:

• Members

He'll be replaced by some other {censored}tard tomorrow.

One that will be even more obnoxious.

• Members

Zorbeez sales will go up that's for sure

I would prefer those esurance commercials to explode :mad:

• Members

Kinda what I was thinking, "wouldn't let go of his tongue" right from the get go... Sounds like she knew what she was doing.
:idea:

Yeah, that's what I'd suspect as well.

If that's the case, what a bitch :mad::mad::mad:

• Members

Except that the guitard in the free credit report dot com commercials obviously isn't playing.Look closely.You will see it as well.The bass player writes,and plays all the music on those spots.the tard knows just enough to fake his way through the spots! For real.Check it out!

• Members

Except that the guitard in the free credit report dot com commercials obviously isn't playing.Look closely.You will see it as well.The bass player writes,and plays all the music on those spots.the tard knows just enough to fake his way through the spots! For real.Check it out!

I don't care if he's playing or not, I just want to feed him to a wood chipper. :mad:

Archived