I guess I'll have to build a LOT of guitars!!!

BeeTL

• Moderators

Excellent. :D

I hope you do.

On a very tangentially related note, my website is in the works, but my domain and host are secured. I have a registered sole proprietorship. I have an EIN. I'm getting my local permits asap. I'm getting excited. :wave:

• Members

Excellent.
:D

I hope you do.

On a very tangentially related note, my website is in the works, but my domain and host are secured. I have a registered sole proprietorship. I have an EIN. I'm getting my local permits asap. I'm getting excited.
:wave:

Sorry this is a n00b question, but what kind of business are you going to have? I'm starting up a graphic design/web design business, but I'm going the LLC route.

• Members

Excellent.
:D

I hope you do.

On a very tangentially related note, my website is in the works, but my domain and host are secured. I have a registered sole proprietorship. I have an EIN. I'm getting my local permits asap. I'm getting excited.
:wave:

I am seeing very good things happening in 2009...:thu:

• Members

At least 108...
:eek:

DSC00316.jpg

Oh wow, that is the trippiest thing I've seen in a long time... scrolling that pic up and down with the mouse... there's an optical illusion of a close-up of the logo as the picture moves up. Very cool!

EDIT: I just tried it again, it only seems to work with the finger wheel on the mouse (mine's a Dell), not if I hold the toggle in and move the mouse, nor if I hold and move the scroll bar on the very right side of the site page. Weird.

• Members

Oh wow, that is the trippiest thing I've seen in a long time... scrolling that pic up and down with the mouse... there's an optical illusion of a close-up of the logo as the picture moves up. Very cool!

I know, eh? I was gonna say something, but I didn't want to sound like an idiot for being entertained by that. Thanks ;)

• Members

EDIT: I just tried it again, it only seems to work with the finger wheel on the mouse (mine's a Dell), not if I hold the toggle in and move the mouse, nor if I hold and move the scroll bar on the very right side of the site page. Weird.

Yep!

• Members

That was the first thing I noticed! Really cool!

Archived