What are you currently GASing for? (musical or not)

bassthumpintwin

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love MOPAR:
001049-200611-000004big.jpg
drool. lol. I can't afford to gas for this though. I'll stick to parts for the car I do have and be perfectly happy.
:D

PS. TAs rock!

you should have posted a warning that the picture you posted was NWS !!!! or at least warn someone to get a towel before the look at that car.

anyway, SOME TA's rock, hopefully mine will some day. current plans : nothing serious for power... the engine I'm throwing together is a 75 350 .060 over, edelbrock intake, hedman headers, still undecided on cam. Body : hood will get a 4 inch functional cowl induction scoop, and then I'll paint the whole car BRIGHT orange.

not much to look at now, but heres a current pic

DSCF1573.jpg

the orange, I'm going to use is the same as the stripes on this

DSCF1469.jpg

• Members

amen brutha! :thu:

(but for me, replace sailboat with boat-with-oars cuz rowing is fun and good exercise which would help with the 'decent health' part .... OH! and a body of water to enjoy the boat in! )

• Members

A modern BMX bike.

Gas alleviated...

rockband011.jpg

For all I know, this thing is a hunk of {censored} (it's a Haro "something?"), but my bandmates have gotten into dirt jumping with Mountain Bikes. I tried it with the a mountain bike, and it's just not as comfortable for me.

• Members
  • Members

A SX Jazz style bass, I'm curious about all the hype. I own a 08' MIA Fender Jazz V that is currently my goto stick, but I've heard so much about SX's that I think I'd like to flop down 150 bones and check one out. You know, put new strings on and a setup and see what I've got.

Archived