113 bpm jam

fretless

• Members
actually this may be one of your best , a cool crossover for everyone to enjoy , get a sultry female vocal on there like Corinne Drewery (Swing Out Sister ) or better yet Sade , Herbie Hancock on keys , you on bass ,Dave Weckl on the kit , what do you think , *Super group * ?
:cool:

hey thanks....perhaps it's one of my best because i'm not playing any bass on it...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
hmmm well thanks....idk about that tho...

did you like my time signature surgery?

Hell yeah , big time ! That's what these are albout , do whatever you want , even if it means reworking what's there , it's super creative and well done . ;)

• Members

oh dang , I don't know GB , does it have an import function ? Then drag it in and go at it , did the Mbox come with protools or anything ? There are a few free multitrackers if GB can't do it .

I am hoping there is an import function, I would a, I guess that would make sense (I was about to play it through my speakers into a mic and record it like that... I can be really far off some times). I bought the MBox off my brother, but he lost the ProTools a long time ago. I might look into the free multi-trackers, GB did me dry the last time I tried to record and such.

I figure I've been here for quite some time, I probably should show some proof of me actually playing bass.

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have somehting

• Members

I am hoping there is an import function, I would a, I guess that would make sense (I was about to play it through my speakers into a mic and record it like that... I can be really far off some times). I bought the MBox off my brother, but he lost the ProTools a long time ago. I might look into the free multi-trackers, GB did me dry the last time I tried to record and such.

I figure I've been here for quite some time, I probably should show some proof of me actually playing bass.

Hopefully by the end of the week I will have somehting

cool let me know , now that I think about it , it may not be able to import a mp3 so if not let me know and I will upload the wav. which I bet it would import .

• Members

Well, here ya go. I'm not really happy with it but what the hell!

http://www.briandowling.ie/113bpmjam-2.mp3

I recorded the guitar with the harmony but I couldn't turn it up loud so the guitar was just clean. I'll try another track tomorrow or at the weekend with it turned up. I just recorded the bass direct but I think next time I'll use the DI on the shuttle. :idk:

• Members

Fretless, I {censored}ing LOVE the 70's vibe you got workin on your track!!! Seriously, I may add it to the Ipod.

Zach, I dig the the vox! Quit {censored}ing up our jams with actually making them songs...its the sole refuge of those who can't write..;)

Brian, the textures that lil' harmony gives are fantastic!

Denson, you need to change your name to Synthius

Here's mine..and a first for me - keys. I'm just learning so they're very rudimentary.

http://hc.bloodyvelvet.com/files/162/78pbass%20Spacy%20Funk.mp3

Archived