A little freaked out....

BottomHeavyKate

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok.

It's only a phone call. Call the number. You can't get hurt over the phone.

Also, stop dreaming up things to be freaked out over. What if it turns out that it's someone with the wrong number.

Maybe some woman was creeped out by a guy who wanted her phone number at a club, she gave him a random phone number and it turned out to be yours. If that's the case, tell him he's got the wrong number.

Maybe there's actually someone to be worried about. It'd be better to find out sooner rather than later, and take action.

Right now, there's nothing to worry about, and nothing to not worry about.

Call the number. There's a chance this can be done in less than 5 min. If not, then you can leave worry-mode and take action.

• Members

Ok.

It's only a phone call. Call the number. You can't get hurt over the phone.

Also, stop dreaming up things to be freaked out over. What if it turns out that it's someone with the wrong number.

Maybe some woman was creeped out by a guy who wanted her phone number at a club, she gave him a random phone number and it turned out to be yours. If that's the case, tell him he's got the wrong number.

Maybe there's actually someone to be worried about. It'd be better to find out sooner rather than later, and take action.

Right now, there's nothing to worry about, and nothing to not worry about.

Call the number. There's a chance this can be done in less than 5 min. If not, then you can leave worry-mode and take action.

She called the number budday. Read a few posts up. Actually, last post on last page.

• Members

A little freaked out.

"Find a city, find yourself a city to live in..."

Sorry Kate, had to. Back OT, I hope your creepy stalker gets whats coming to him and I'm sorry you have to deal with this, I'd be creeped out for sure.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Message is reported - I saved it. Probably should have calmed the {censored} down a little bit before posting all this but {censored} like this has happened before and I went into high anxiety mode.

Ive been stalked twice , you never know where it will go , so its better to react then not at all. Most guys don't get it either how freaky it can be.

• Members
Ive been stalked twice , you never know where it will go , so its better to react then not at all. Most guys don't get it either how freaky it can be.

thanks. Previously it would go on for a while, escalate, I'd ignore him and it would stop. Then it would start up months later for no reason apparent to me....

Some guys get it - some find entertainment in people harassing the harasser - and here I sit getting angry and wicked upset by all the drudged up emotions of 'last time' and getting an icky feeling in my stomach every time the damn phone rings. I'm wound really tight at the moment....maybe actually doing some work will distract me :).

Thank you for comiserating... :thu:

• Members
thanks. Previously it would go on for a while, escalate, I'd ignore him and it would stop. Then it would start up months later for no reason apparent to me....

Some guys get it - some find entertainment in people harassing the harasser - and here I sit getting angry and wicked upset by all the drudged up emotions of 'last time' and getting an icky feeling in my stomach every time the damn phone rings. I'm wound really tight at the moment....maybe actually doing some work will distract me
:)

Thank you for comiserating...
:thu:

No problem! Hope you get some work done!

I hate that icky feeling , just so creepy!

• Members

Some guys get it - some find entertainment in people harassing the harasser - and here I sit getting angry and wicked upset by all the drudged up emotions of 'last time' and getting an icky feeling in my stomach every time the damn phone rings. I'm wound really tight at the moment....maybe actually doing some work will distract me
:)

Some sure don't, hence the embarrassment. I feel for ya. Harassing the harasser will only prove to excite him and give him what he wants- attention.

Stalking mother {censored}ers.

• Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassthumpintwin
Too bad Obamatown has a no CCW policy...

That's the exact opposite of what I thought after reading this thread.

No doubt you're a smart guy, but I can't understand your reasoning on that position, other than an irrational hate of guns... Think about it for a moment - do you really think a law is going to stop some crazy violent person from doing anything??? Don't you realize that all those laws do is to make an innocent, honest person an easier victim???

Really, if those laws had ANY other effect, I suppose Chicago wouldn't have nearly as many shootings - but we all know that's not the case...

- georgestrings

• Members

Any way to report this person to the authorities? No one has a right to disrupt another person's life/work.

What a LAME-ASS!

I have never understood why some guys (and yes, gals too) bother people they used to be with. What a monumental waste of time and energy, and how WEAK.

• Members

Girls are just as psycho as guys. No one will contest you on that.

Yeah, and mainly I was thinking about the whole stalking thing. It has never happened to me, but I know a couple friends who have had women do some weird {censored}.

I know break ups can be painful, but the best revenge is to just GET ON WITH YOU LIFE. IMO.

I just think what the OP is going through is so uncalled for.

• Members

FYI, everybody, P1gg1e is my wife. She's told me about those douchebags, and one of them in particular sounded rather scary. Martial arts with swords and such... :eek:

Kate, I hope this gets resolved very soon.

• Members

Quote:

Originally Posted by bassthumpintwin

Too bad Obamatown has a no CCW policy...

No doubt you're a smart guy, but I can't understand your reasoning on that position, other than an irrational hate of guns... Think about it for a moment - do you really think a law is going to stop some crazy violent person from doing anything??? Don't you realize that all those laws do is to make an innocent, honest person an easier victim???

Really, if those laws had ANY other effect, I suppose Chicago wouldn't have nearly as many shootings - but we all know that's not the case...

- georgestrings

well, can't say about chicago, but here in Mass we have the strictest gun laws in the country, and coincidentally i guess, the least gun violence

sorry to jump in....be careful kate, and talk to the cops, sooner the better

• Members

Good luck with this, BHK. I understand your feelings of frustration and anxiety over this. Again, don't feel bad about posting it here or letting your employer or police know what's going on.

Yea no kidding, nothing at all wrong with getting the paper trail going.

And BHK remember, this is not your fault. No reason at all to be embarrased about it; the stalker idiot is the one who needs to feel like a tool. But since hes a stalker he probably wont...meh.

Sorry to hear about this, hope it gets resolved peacefully.

• Members

well, can't say about chicago, but here in Mass we have the strictest gun laws in the country, and coincidentally i guess, the least gun violence

that's cuz Kennedy's use date rape drugs and car wrecks...:poke:

I think that is because fundamentally Mass is less violent than Chicago is by its nature.

Archived