Weekend Gigs?!?

Thunderbroom

• Members

Tonight's gig should be a lot of fun. It's a new place for us and is in the group of higher dollar bars. We should destroy the place and hopefully generate some hot future bookings at a higher rate.

Then I'll be able to afford that $6k rig that I've had my eye on.

• Members
Tonight's gig should be a lot of fun. It's a new place for us and is in the group of higher dollar bars. We should destroy the place and hopefully generate some hot future bookings at a higher rate.

Then I'll be able to afford that $6k rig that I've had my eye on.

{censored}in' poseur hack :mad:

• Members

Boomers were offered a Sunday night gig at the Bourbon Street Burlesque Club in Salem...

Yes, it a "Gentleman's Club"...

:D

We passed on it 'cause we all have to work Monday...

:(

But, the owner liked our demo and is looking to book us next month.

:thu:

• Members

Lee Rolfes is in town this weekend so I'm doing Bucket Friday (tonight) at Sidebar in Covington KY (just across the suspension bridge) and as Bam Powell had a previous engagement Saturday, I'm doing a duo gig with Lee tomorrow night at the Dew Drop in Harrison, OH. :thu:

Then I'm working at a concession stand at the ballpark on Sunday.

W00t. :rolleyes:

• Members

Wednesday I ran the sound for a Christian rock band...interesting. :facepalm:

Saturday, the band is back in the swing of things... and next Friday, and the next Sat, and the next Fri...and the following Sat.............

• Members

Just got back from our show last night....we didn't exactly play well, but we had a lot of energy going and the crowd was into it....was a great time...Sat around after with one of the guitarists in these chicks' campsite drinking liquor until about 7:30 this morning...and then this dude came around handing out cups of Tim Horton's coffee. I was still drunk when i got home...sobering up now but i got to catch a nap and then a shower cause we gotta go out and play our buddy's pig roast tonight..

Archived