we are all gonna die

fretless

• Members

Apparently.....you don't watch the History Channel......
:D

I watch History almost every day. I've seen all the doomsday scenarios and specials about Nostradamus.

I don't buy it.

Every generation of people thinks they will be the last... whole religions have started because of people making numerological predictions about the end of the world (Seventh Day Adventists).

I believe there will be a zombie apocalypse on 12/12/12, because you know the magic zombie-activation number is a cool dozen:poke:

• Members

I watch
History
almost every day. I've seen all the doomsday scenarios and specials about Nostradamus.

I don't buy it.

Every generation of people thinks they will be the last... whole religions have started because of people making numerological predictions about the end of the world (Seventh Day Adventists).

I believe there will be a zombie apocalypse on 12/12/12, because you know the magic zombie-activation number is a cool dozen:poke:

Yes the History Channel is now history. It is now History!

:lol:

• Members

I predict that millions of people will die in 2012. Millions, I tell you!!! Tens of millions!!!

Television also did many Nostradamus specials back in the early 90's, back when Nostradamus predicted World War III would begin. Then they jumped on the Y2K bandwagon, predicting doom and gloom and nuclear winter.

But, I'll stick with my prediction - tens of millions of people will die in 2012.

• Members

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_collapse

For reasons that are still debated, the Maya centers of the southern lowlands went into decline during the 8th and 9th centuries and were abandoned shortly thereafter. This decline was coupled with a cessation of monumental inscriptions and large-scale architectural construction.[12] Although there is no universally accepted theory to explain this

• Members

Another theory has come to light that explains their downfall. The regional warfare turned into a scorched earth type where conquers would poison the water sources of conquered cities. The cities would be abandoned and eventually the culture collapsed.

• Members

We're not all going to die. Lug is eternal, and Darkslide is a robot.

Oh...and BOALG? He is some form of lesser imp. Can't be killed, but if you say his name backwards into a mirror, he'll be imprisoned in it until someone pays more than $2000 for a Washburn bass.

• Members

Wonder if the neck on my guitars will warp when this happens. Should probably keep them in their cases.

All guitars will be obsolete by then. 4 billion years from now popular music will be dominated by the Jew harp. :)

Archived