who on here has GAS the worst?

SelenaBassGirl

• Members

How many basses do you have in total. I have 8, but I know that there has to be some that has way way more?

Over how many years did you start collecting? Which one is your favorite? Do you downsize?

I bought bass #1-my pink Spencer P in April 2007. It sort of went from there!

My favorite one is my latest-which is the 57 reissue Fender P I just got. I can't or I am not ready to downsize yet-despite financial issues, cause they are all my babies and I refuse to sell any!!! :)

• Members

I have 2 basses. I never use one of them, although I will probably switch between the 2 more when I finish modding up the SX.

I have 3 guitars(1 acoustic, 2 electrics), although one electric rarely gets played.

I love looking at gear, but my playing habits have shown me that I really don't need more than one of anything, because I'm generally going to settle on whichever I like more and never touch the other.

• Members

I have been playing about 4 years and have been through about 11 different bass rig permutations, and 8 or so basses. I currently have:

two pre/power rigs

three bass cabs

one combo

a bunch of misc PA gizmos

four basses

an acoustic bass

an acoustic guitar

That is all :)

• Members

How many basses do you have in total. I have 8, but I know that there has to be some that has way way more?

Over how many years did you start collecting? Which one is your favorite? Do you downsize?

I bought bass #1-my pink Spencer P in April 2007. It sort of went from there!

My favorite one is my latest-which is the 57 reissue Fender P I just got. I can't or I am not ready to downsize yet-despite financial issues, cause they are all my babies and I refuse to sell any!!!
:)

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2487926

:poke:

• Members

I used to have like 9 basses and a few guitars but now I'm down to three basses, one of which is a cheap acoustic and the other needs a new neck.

Right now I'm GASing for an Envelope filter and a wah pedal. I'd also like to pick up a highway one jazz bass but that's down the road.

Archived