What non-bass item are you GASsing for?

Hotblack

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am mainly after a new record deck and a load of vinyl to play on it. For the moment I am rocking my parents old ones and a few discs I have gained at various points so wouldn't mind sorting everything out.

Also been looking at watches a lot lately, got me a lovely Citizen divers watch which I am rather fond of, but we all know how GAS works...

• Members

Hummm...

My condo to sell...

My lawsuit to be over, and settle greatly in my favor...

My IRA's to have regained what they lost...

And my pup, as I have no idea what I'll do when her time comes, and it's been almost 2 years since her brother passed...

Then, a toss-up between active solar on my house, a new kitchen, and the boat I want to build.

Then, time to start work on the Retirement Property and Retirement Boat.

:D

• Members
Hummm...

My Gecko finished, so L-1329 can check it out...

My condo to sell...

My lawsuit to be over, and settle greatly in my favor...

My IRA's to have regained what they lost...

And my pup, as I have no idea what I'll do when her time comes, and it's been almost 2 years since her brother passed...

Then, a toss-up between active solar on my house, a new kitchen, and the boat I want to build.

Then, time to start work on the Retirement Property and Retirement Boat.

:D

I fixed that up for ya.:thu:

• Members

AR-15

I'm not that much of a fan - I sold a really nice Bushmaster Match Target with a 20" fluted heavy barrel and a bunch of GI mags to a friend - along with a case each of Winchester and Federal .223... For 100 yards and in, I prefer the AK - over 100 yards, I'm liking the FAL...

No poodle shooters for me, please - .30 cal, baby!!!

- georgestrings

• Members

I'm not that much of a fan - I sold a really nice Bushmaster Match Target with a 20" fluted heavy barrel and a bunch of GI mags to a friend - along with a case each of Winchester and Federal .223... For 100 yards and in, I prefer the AK - over 100 yards, I'm liking the FAL...

No poodle shooters for me, please - .30 cal, baby!!!

- georgestrings

I have a colt. It is a great target rifle, loads of fun to shoot, and excellent at varmint control.

• Members

image004.jpg

I like!

But that's a lot of sail...wore me out just looking at it. ;)

If I wasn't so "big boat butt-hurt" from this recent recession, my GAS would be all about some 29-35ft. cutter rigged, cruising vessel.

Couldn't justify keeping my 27ft sloop through all this and sold it.

Still have a 22ft. trailer sloop -just in case I need a quick fix. :thu:

Archived