whiskey drinkers whats your poison?

jonathan_matos5

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bushmills or Jameson.

Actually that reminds me... next time I'm out and it's daylight I need to take some pictures of the old Jameson distillery across the road.
:D

Drinkin' some Bushmills right now. It's much better than Johnie Walker Red, but I think I actually like Evan Williams and Crown Royal, better.

• Members

A Scotsman gives his view.

BEST WHISKY, Blend go for VAT 69, it's my day to day dram.!

Bunnahabhain has to be the best of the single malts i've had (think it was 25 yrs).However ye canny knock yer basic Glenmorangie, it always hits the spot, the Isle of Jura is grand also!

Laphroaig still tastes nasty te me though, it does taste like antiseptic spirit.

Of the Irish shower, ye canny knock yer bushmills and Jamesons brand although there are better.

American bourbon, well out of the big three i'd go for Jock Daniels everytime above makers and jimmy beam. There is just more taste to it for me.

• Members

Johnnie Walker always export there best stuff to the states(as do most whisky makers) but blue label rocks if ye can get yer hands on it. Nevertheless yer gold rocks also.

As fer the base Bells and teachers and white horse and so on and so on. Well a lot of them are bogin man but the Bells has improved. Bells was fukin nasty fer years but they have got the auld act together in the last few and now it's no so bad !

A wee tip also, if ye smell a whisky and it smells sharp up in yer nose, then take it for what it is. Nevertheless, if it smells warm and mellow and the smell travels down yer throat rather than up into yer head. You've got a good whisky.

PS, I'm drinkin the Vat 69 right now.:)

There's a Whisky for every man.

• Members

Bushmills is made in the North that's why that bull{censored} has popped up. If you want to have that mentality then guinness is the most famous protestant beer as the guinness family are famously protestant!

We all should put that {censored}e to bed as it has never ends well.

• Members

had some jameson last night. i prefer it in the freezer when doing shots but it was good at room temp too.

I keep a bottle stashed behind my homebrew stuff. But I'm not an alcoholic! I just have drinky roommates.

• Members

Johnnie Walker always export there best stuff to the states(as do most whisky makers) but blue label rocks if ye can get yer hands on it. Nevertheless yer gold rocks also.

As fer the base Bells and teachers and white horse and so on and so on. Well a lot of them are bogin man but the Bells has improved. Bells was fukin nasty fer years but they have got the auld act together in the last few and now it's no so bad !

A wee tip also, if ye smell a whisky and it smells sharp up in yer nose, then take it for what it is. Nevertheless, if it smells warm and mellow and the smell travels down yer throat rather than up into yer head. You've got a good whisky.

PS, I'm drinkin the Vat 69 right now.
:)

There's a Whisky for every man.

I'd like to do some drinkin' with you! You know your whiskey!

• Members

We all should put that {censored}e to bed as it has never ends well.

Agreed. I'm totally sick of it. Not religious, don't like football. But I live in Glasgow. Apart from the violence and all that - the marches really annoy me as they wake me up lol

• Members

Agreed. I'm totally sick of it. Not religious, don't like football. But I live in Glasgow. Apart from the violence and all that - the marches really annoy me as they wake me up lol

A fukin canny stand the marches ( bunch o fuds bangin drums blowin their flutes, they can stick their sashes where the son disnae shine fer me) There's aye bother when they dae it in leith, fukin bangin drums early mornin, it's indecent! {censored}in culturally ingrained bigoted neds! I fully support independence and truely believe that a side-effect of it will be the marches and o that bigoted nonsense wid die aff! brain washed {censored}e the lot o it!

I ken am a hibs man but that has no sway on my sentiment towards this, It's just fukin mental! It's simply another divisive tool that puts Irish again Irish n Scot again Scot in order to control! Divide and rule my friend!

One people one peace!

Soar Alba agus Erin ! lol

Archived