talk to me about...

mlwarriner

• Members

Where to start! Not only is it the greatest amp design ever drawn up, it will never fail you and sound better than any other amp you could use, regardless of cabs. All you need to do is search Talkbass and you'll find hundreds of satisfied users who will all testify that it is the best amp of any they've ever played. FACT. You also get the best customer service in the industry, also FACT. Just order one up, because no matter what type of music you play, no matter how much volume you need, and no matter what tone you're looking for the BX1200 has it. It's low price only goes to show you how extremely overpriced and over valued all other manufacturers are. :thu:

• Members

Where to start! Not only is it the greatest amp design ever drawn up, it will never fail you and sound better than any other amp you could use, regardless of cabs. All you need to do is search Talkbass and you'll find hundreds of satisfied users who will all testify that it is the best amp of any they've ever played. FACT. You also get the best customer service in the industry, also FACT. Just order one up, because no matter what type of music you play, no matter how much volume you need, and no matter what tone you're looking for the BX1200 has it. It's low price only goes to show you how extremely overpriced and over valued all other manufacturers are.
:thu:

what i really want to know is whether or not it will give me a beejay at the end of the night.

since my missus won't :(

• Members

For me, I've never wanted a Carvin until they came out with these newer BX bass amps. I've never heard one, but reviews seem to be good. The EQ section alone looks like it could create any tone you want.

Now, about your wife, I never had a problem with her giving me...

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! I got bust the chops of fellow KCer! ;)

• Members

Now, about your wife, I never had a problem with her giving me...

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! I got bust the chops of fellow KCer!
;)

all i've got to say is if you're gettin' some bj's from my wife :mad:

i want to know your secret :(

• Members

Where to start! Not only is it the greatest amp design ever drawn up, it will never fail you and sound better than any other amp you could use, regardless of cabs. All you need to do is search Talkbass and you'll find hundreds of satisfied users who will all testify that it is the best amp of any they've ever played. FACT. You also get the best customer service in the industry, also FACT. Just order one up, because no matter what type of music you play, no matter how much volume you need, and no matter what tone you're looking for the BX1200 has it. It's low price only goes to show you how extremely overpriced and over valued all other manufacturers are.

:D

Bastage. I just wasted some perfectly good Two-Buck Chuck reading that.

• Members

This post should win some kind of award. :D

• Members

What, you guys think I'm joking? I'm putting you all down right now. Why don't you open your little closed minds for a change and check out some FACTS. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628618 Just because you all are ignorant and years out of date with what Carvin is and stands for today doesn't mean squat. You will simply not find a finer amp, and certainly not at the bargain price this one goes for. How many more stories of above and beyond stellar customer support do you need? Get over to TB and open your eyes!:mad:

• Members

So you like them??

lol

• Members

(the Bx1200) Weighs twice as much as the new BX1500, so I see no reason to even think about it.

If you know how to use eq to get your tone and/or use other tone shaping, the Carvin stuff will sound amazing. Tons of eq options and a usable compressor :)

Archived