The Greatest Band Ever.

mlwarriner

• Members

You can argue, but you'll be wrong.

Why would you argue? I don't think it's possible to argue with this.

I've had this album for years and I {censored}ing love it! Probably my favourite live album.

I don't have the DVD yet but I watched it on YouTube once and was disappointed/upset to see that everything except the drums had been overdubbed afterwards. It made me die a little inside.

• Members

Jerry Garcia died on my birthday in 1995.

Best

present

ever

Saw the Ramones in Allentown PA in '94 on their "Farewell" tour. I sprinted across the pit, and vaulted onto the backs of the meatwads crushed into teh security fence. I stayed there, suspended between heaven and hell, and reveled in teh glory :thu:

• Members

Jerry Garcia died on my birthday in 1995.

Best

present

ever

Saw the Ramones in Allentown PA in '94 on their "Farewell" tour. I sprinted across the pit, and vaulted onto the backs of the meatwads crushed into teh security fence. I stayed there, suspended between heaven and hell, and reveled in teh glory
:thu:

At least for today, you sir, are my hero. :love:

• Members

Beatles/Rolling Stones/The Smiths/Stone Roses/Sex Pistols. In that order for me!

As for best live band ever, I saw Tho Who a couple of years ago on the Isle Of Man and they were fantastic and that was with just the two of them aged 60 something, so christ knows how good they were back in the day when all 4 were alive?

The Footage I've seen of Keith Moon man, never seen or heard a better drummer, all who walked behind him did that, walked behind him!

However with all these things, it's all subjective!

Archived