6 minutes away......

BottomHeavyKate

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

cheap Mirassou Pinot Noir - I'm not touching my new shipment of Travicello!

That's good!

I try to only have one glass of the good stuff before switching to cheaper stuff at one time. Not that I've had good wine in a while but...

• Members

My dad was a Marine weapons instructor. I didn't get to go hunting unless i was a good shot
:thu:

Bet the boys really liked picking you up for dates, too.

:eek:

"Hello young man. I love my daughter. I have a shovel, a big back yard, and an alibi. I suggest 10:30."

• Members
Bet the boys really liked picking you up for dates, too.

:eek:

"Hello young man. I love my daughter. I have a shovel, a big back yard, and an alibi. I suggest 10:30."

Andy's got that down flat....he'll be practicing for the next 15 years or so...

• Members

That's good!

I try to only have one glass of the good stuff before switching to cheaper stuff at one time. Not that I've had good wine in a while but...

Look up PRP wines and order a bottle of Travicello. It's incredibly smooth - not much for tannins as my b/f likes a sweeter wine. This is the best wine that we can both agree upon.

• Members
My dad was a Marine weapons instructor. I didn't get to go hunting unless i was a good shot
:thu:

I pretty much figured that you were taught by ex-military or Fed.

You've got the grip down - that's exactly how I grip the pistol as well - thumb position is important.

At the cabin we used to have a ceramic crock, about 15 gallon capacity - full to the rim of Federal rounds at all times.

Good times.

You want some crazy fun out on the farm with a gun and some brews or whatever?

Check this out: grab a bunch of propane torch cylinders.

Get a bunch of CCI stingers, 22 cal, non hollow point.

Toss the cylinders about 20 yards downrange.

Stand on an elevated platform or porch, and fire away (obviously you'll need a 22 rifle to do this - a cheap marlin tube loader does the trick, preferably with a 4x scope)

They won't explode - the high velocity round will punch a hole clean through, and the tank will launch into the air like one of those ground-flower fireworks, and be covered in frost when it hits the ground.

I must have shot over 100 tanks like that out on the farm - fun as hell, especially when you figure out that you can put "english" on em (low left english - FIRE. LOL)

Hours of drunken fun, and all of your friends will think you're crazy as hell.

LOL

• Members

I pretty much figured that you were taught by ex-military or Fed.

You've got the grip down - that's exactly how I grip the pistol as well - thumb position is important.

Definitely. I'm more of a long gun kind of girl though. It'd be fun to get a gtg going for a weekend of shooting somewhere.

Archived