Gig pics!

vladoicho

• Members

Smoking is still allowed pretty much everywhere around here. Don't know how much longer, though...

I liked it when people could smoke in the clubs here. I quit smoking many years ago, but smoke was one of the things that I associated with being in a club.

Do you have anything to put up on youtube from this gig?

• Members

I liked it when people could smoke in the clubs here. I quit smoking many years ago, but smoke was one of the things that I associated with being in a club.

Do you have anything to put up on youtube from this gig?

Unfortunately the drummer's GF, who was supposed to film the show, forgot to press the RECORD button on the camera. I'm not kidding. Not even once. She saw the whole show through the camera, tried different angles, zoom, etc. She just forgot to press REC. I can't even express what I feel for her at that moment... :mad::facepalm::mad::facepalm::mad::facepalm:

I'm especially mad because we played really well, and apparently the sound FOH was pretty awesome too - a rare occurence. We probably won't get another show at this venue until January at least... and it WAS our first show, after all... (sigh)

I'm not a smoker either, except when I get very drunk, but if people really wanted non-smoking clubs, the market would have created them years ago...

• Members

Unfortunately the drummer's GF, who was supposed to film the show, forgot to press the RECORD button on the camera. I'm not kidding. Not even once. She saw the whole show through the camera, tried different angles, zoom, etc. She just forgot to press REC. I can't even express what I feel for her at that moment...
:mad::facepalm::mad::facepalm::mad::facepalm:

I'm especially mad because we played really well, and apparently the sound FOH was pretty awesome too - a rare occurence. We probably won't get another show at this venue until January at least... and it WAS our first show, after all... (sigh)

I'm not a smoker either, except when I get very drunk, but if people really wanted non-smoking clubs, the market would have created them years ago...

Blonde???

• Members

Unfortunately the drummer's GF, who was supposed to film the show, forgot to press the RECORD button on the camera. I'm not kidding. Not even once. She saw the whole show through the camera, tried different angles, zoom, etc. She just forgot to press REC. I can't even express what I feel for her at that moment...

I know what you mean. Our ex-drummer's girlfriend caused us all sorts of trouble, including this gig where we played in the middle of nowhere and she got angry and decided to hide until after we started our set (she walks across at about 00:13). She had our drummer worried sick, what a pain in the ass she was!

[video=youtube;KPuqTlRUkag]

• Members

Cool pics!

I had something similar like that happen to me...

I was young and dumb. I had an old TV I wanted to smash. My friend had a 3 story house, with a radio antenna going up the side of it. I climbed up the antenna and took a rope up with me, then my friends tied the rope to the TV. I dragged it up to the roof, and asked if he was ready (with the video camera that is) and he said yes...so on his cue, I pushed it over off the roof.

When i climbed back down I asked to see the video and he told me he forgot to record it. Moron. How do you cue someone to do that without being prepared?

• Members

Thanks for the laugh!

Archived