I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by Perfessor

Well it was 1/2 inch that day but 8 inches last night. Poor people who don't have snow. It'll be OK you just wait and see.

If possible, I'd like to move into warmer weather. My goal is shorts and sandals year-round (which means 85 F or so for me) biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

If possible, I'd like to move into warmer weather. My goal is shorts and sandals year-round (which means 85 F or so for me) biggrin.gif

I'll swap with you, it is about 90+ all year round here. even at night it is uncomfortably warm. You can't spend more than 10 min outside without sweating buckets.

Also I have to wear a suit to work if I am meeting clients confused.gif

• Members

Originally posted by spong

I'll swap with you, it is about 90+ all year round here. even at night it is uncomfortably warm. You can't spend more than 10 min outside without sweating buckets.

Also I have to wear a suit to work if I am meeting clients confused.gif

Hmmmm. *does a little research on Nigeria*

Errr, no. I think my baby girl and wife would appreciate staying here. Plus, the wife doesn't like it too hot.

It's not too bad here these days. It's been in the 70's and 80's for us. This winter has been very mild. We do still need some rain, though, so I'm hoping for a good few storms to hit before too long.

• Members

Melanie!

Baby is gorgeous! And adorable!!!! And cute!!!

Niomosy! Yours is a sweetie, too.

Now I want one......!

(And somehow, I feel as though that statement is almost a Pavlovian bell for Bonoman to show up and say something like, "I'll be glad to help you practice making one"....)rolleyes.gif