I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

I spent the Labor Day holiday working on household and financial chores, and then went to Tony Roma's for dinner. In Berlin.

facepalm.gif

Took Thursday and Friday off. Went to Santa Barbara on Thursday. Took a train ride up there, went to the zoo and beach. Nioette had a blast. Rest of the weekend wasn't too bad. Though I could have skipped Sunday's late afternoon / evening at my sister in law's.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by fretless

View Post

freak.gif

I'll forgive her some of the wrong notes...the limb independence on that is pretty friggin' wild. thumb.gif

In other news, the spousal unit just got here last week. The bass I got last October, which she has not seen (because it was in my other apartment in DC), has been sitting straight out in the open while she rearranges the apartment to her heart's content. And ... she doesn't seem to have noticed. biggrin.gif

...this has been a test of the Fruno Early Warning System, or (short) FEWS. Had this been a real emergency with on-topic {censored} in the TK, fruno would have screamed at me by now. thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma_Luna

View Post

thats what the guy in the picture is saying ''TRANQUILOOOOOO WE!!!''.

(its like Calm down dudee!! it not funny in english cry.gif)

Ahhhhhh. thumb.gif

Damn, I need to see that movie again. I don't think I've seen it since it came out.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

Mrs. Thumper and I just had a huge breakfast---home made biscuits and gravy, home fried taters, bacon, Eggs Thumper (scrambled with onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, and sun-dried tomato), bacon, coffee and a pitcher of Mimosas...

I...can't...move...

biggrin.gif

*tries to imagine Michael Biehn as beachball*

Nope, can't do it. frown.gif