I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

I had BBQ pork ribs, beef brisket, mashed taters, pinto beans and a PBR for lunch. smile.gif

You had me with you until the PBR. freak.gif

I just had leftover oven-baked BBQ chicken with mashed taters and mixed veggies.

No grill here in the apartment I'm about to move out of, so there. mad.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by PiotreX

View Post

it's my 23rd birthday today smile.gif party time biggrin.gif AND I managed to create an ending to a composition I was writing for my future Wife smile.gif YES YES YES! biggrin.gif

Are you YES YES YES'ing with regard to the composition, or a happy ending with the wife? confused.gif

wave.gif

Happy Birthday!

• Members

So my wife experimented with dinner last night... she made "Taco Stew"

Ground beef, black and pinto beans, green chilis, onions, tmatoes, garlic, salt-n-pepa, all in a base of tomato sauce.

Sounds pretty gross, but after 3 beers, I couldn't get enough of that stuff!! I used tortillas to scoop it up, and ate 3 bowls of it.

Today, however, I feel like Grampa Joe when he and Charlie are floating up to the big fan in the chocolate factory... only burping isn't the way to get down....redface.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by PiotreX

View Post

Guy Weekend? My girl leaves for a week usually. I get to have a Guy Week and then I don't shave biggrin.gif I'd look like a dirty monster when she came back, but I shave then...

Pssshhhh. I shave once a week at best with the woman around. A lot of times it's 2 weeks now. Last time I shaved, I went 3 weeks (though I did shave the cheeks to make it look better).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

Are you YES YES YES'ing with regard to the composition, or a happy ending with the wife? confused.gif

wave.gif

Happy Birthday!

um... happy ending with wife? confused.gif

1. future wife smile.gif

2. happy with finishing the composition smile.gif

thank you smile.gif

• Members

Hot diggity damn, I got my target score on the language test today. Now I can go to post! thumb.gif

Only I found out the German consulate is only open in the AM, and I have to be there bang early, ahead of traffic, at 8 AM, so I can make a meeting in my old burg two hours away. mad.gif

I have no idea how long it'll be before I get my visa...which COMPLETELY {censored}s with travel plans and other to-do list items. mad.gif

Otherwise, I'd be drinking a little heavily. wink.gif

• Members

Ugh. So I went to look at my local Cal State's admissions calendar. They opened Fall '08 registration in October, 2007!? freak.gif At least they don't have the first class I want to take at a good time. I can hit up a community college and deal with it there then just plan further ahead for Spring '09 in the CSU system.

• Members

We had a turd floating rain come out of nowhere today and somehow, something left the road and shattered my windshield this morning. As I drove down the road I could hear the glass continuing to crack and spread. Was really freaky sounds...