I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Bill

View Post

Today I think it got into the 30's F above zero. For a few days this week it was close to -30F with winds at 40+MPH. I would take 1 foot of snow any day compared to that.

me too...winds make me feel insecure..last winter a lot of our roof blew off...frown.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mrcrow

View Post

me too...winds make me feel insecure..last winter a lot of our roof blew off...frown.gif

That would freak me out, too. Over the summer here we had a nasty storm come thru the area, total the roof and siding on my house and the wind broke a window. The roof stayed on cool.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Bill

View Post

That would freak me out, too. Over the summer here we had a nasty storm come thru the area, total the roof and siding on my house and the wind broke a window. The roof stayed on cool.gif

did you get it fixed under insurance..i had to even though it cost me more this year i still am in pocket..

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ToeJamFootball

View Post

Still?

I just got it from Amazon. The last time I had any of his music was 1977, when Fly Like an Eagle first came out. On vinyl. biggrin.gif

We're looking at adding some new songs to The Boomers' repertoire. I suggested Jet Airliner, and everyone else went apey. Cool jangly Fender guitar tones, a killer bass line, fun harmonies, and it will get teh young wimmerns out on the dance floor. love.gif