I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FloydianAnimal

View Post

Who is that in your avatar?

Bono on the ZooTV tour back in the 90's, in character as Mr. MacPhisto, the Irish devil. He used to come out for the encore dressed as the devil and make phone calls to the White House or the Pope and cause trouble. It was pretty funny stuff. For the show in Detroit he called a pizza place and ordered pies for the entire audience, though only something like 150 got delivered by the time the show was done. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

Bono on the ZooTV tour back in the 90's, in character as Mr. MacPhisto, the Irish devil. He used to come out for the encore dressed as the devil and make phone calls to the White House or the Pope and cause trouble. It was pretty funny stuff. For the show in Detroit he called a pizza place and ordered pies for the entire audience, though only something like 150 got delivered by the time the show was done. smile.gif

That's cool, I thought it was Bono but I'd never seen him look that goofy before...

• Members

View Post

I gave Red a diamond ring tonight. It was my grandmother's engagement ring. I gave it to her for our third anniversary. We both decided long ago that we don't believe in marriage, but we are committed to each other so I figured it would be nice for her to wear it. smile.gif

huh.gif

Are you saying you are engaged, common-law-like???

I think the world just missed a rotation...

P.S. Commitment? Bonoman? dunno.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine wink.gif

Me too. smile.gif

We've been together three years, and despite the fact that I can't stand her family, she's a keeper. Now if only I could get her to agree to bring other girls home with us... wink.giftongue.gif

• Members

View Post

This is a phrase uttered by most every straight male wink.gif

My buddy's new girlfriend is into bringing girls home, and at first he loved it, but then he realized that once he was done, they can just keep going and going, and now he sort of resents it. But then again, he's an idiot.smile.gif

• Members

View Post

My buddy's new girlfriend is into bringing girls home, and at first he loved it, but then he realized that once he was done, they can just keep going and going, and now he sort of resents it. But then again, he's an idiot.smile.gif

Huh? eek.gif

Break out the camcorder bitches! He needs to get in there and direct! If they're gonna have fun, let them fulfill some of his lesbian fantasies while they're at it! biggrin.gif

"Okay, I want you both in cheerleader outfits.... " wink.gif

• Members

View Post

Huh? eek.gif

Break out the camcorder bitches! He needs to get in there and direct! If they're gonna have fun, let them fulfill some of his lesbian fantasies while they're at it! biggrin.gif

"Okay, I want you both in cheerleader outfits.... " wink.gif

Funny that you say that because he actually is a director. He just got in trouble with his ex-girlfriend for leaking something onto the net, though, so I don't think he'll be posting anything else for a while. At least not until she's done suing him. Like I said, he's kind of an idiot. Good friend of mine.icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Funny that you say that because he actually is a director. He just got in trouble with his ex-girlfriend for leaking something onto the net, though, so I don't think he'll be posting anything else for a while. At least not until she's done suing him. Like I said, he's kind of an idiot. Good friend of mine.icon_lol.gif

That's funny as hell! Well, except the little lawsuit thing wink.gif But, if he gets the permission.... biggrin.gifthumb.gif

• Members

View Post

That's funny as hell! Well, except the little lawsuit thing wink.gif But, if he gets the permission.... biggrin.gifthumb.gif

It's too bad it was taken down because she's a sexy little thing... She deleted me from her MySpace, but I'll try to find her profile and I'll send you the link if I can. She's young and cute and apparently rides like a champ!thumb.gif