I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Sigh. Had nice plans to drive down from my father-in-law's to Paso Robles on the way home so I could stop at a few places and do some wine tasting. The plan was to leave a bit after breakfast and make our way down, giving us plenty of time to hit a few wineries, then grab dinner and make our way home. Instead? Father-in-law's wife has to run off to some meeting thing just after breakfast and she'll see us when we get back. My wife informs me of this, I say nope, we've gotta go. They talk more and all I get is a defeated look on her face.

{censored}.

Worse, she forgot about going to Paso Robles mad.gif C'mon, we only talked about it 2 nights ago in a nice little strategy discussion mad.gif

Woman doesn't get back until 12:30, we're not leaving until 1. I got one quick winery stop before everything closed down and that was it mad.gif

At least I got a winery in that I've been hearing about and have wanted to try.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

Heh, my daughter managed to spill some coffee grinds today. She started playing with it as sand and put some in her mouth. Fortunately, not much. She seemed a bit wired and more silly than normal for a bit wink.gif

Oh, and cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Lucky! That {censored}'s bad if you have too much.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ToeJamFootball

View Post

Bed time...

... sucks, cause it means getting up and going to work mad.gif

I blame my hatred of "getting up" for my insomnia sometimes. I'll stay awake for days at a time, dreading eventually waking up and feeling like {censored}.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Cycle

View Post

Any Dutch or German ancestry?

*note- I'm writing this at 6:40 am. I wasn't lying. I don't sleep. smile.gif

I go days without sleep too, it sucks, but then there is the best feeling ever. Getting home from work and falling asleep as soon as you sit down. cool.gif

• Members

View Post

I go days without sleep too, it sucks, but then there is the best feeling ever. Getting home from work and falling asleep as soon as you sit down. cool.gif

Agreed. I always end up on a messed up nocturnal cycle because I'll end up passing out after class at noon. It works out well, I have all night to practice without distraction (other than the damn internet, which is always there, messing with my focus).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Cycle

View Post

Agreed. I always end up on a messed up nocturnal cycle because I'll end up passing out after class at noon. It works out well, I have all night to practice without distraction (other than the damn internet, which is always there, messing with my focus).

My body clock is retarded too. From work though, my shifts change from days to nights almost every three days freak.gif

• Members

View Post

My body clock is retarded too. From work though, my shifts change from days to nights almost every three days freak.gif

My sleep schedule's screwed up as well. I got put on the 6am-3pm shift (from 7-4). I was pushing late nights as it was with 7-4. Now I'm getting even less sleep mad.gif I gotta get to bed earlier tonight frown.gif Two four-hour nights in a row isn't doing wonders for me rolleyes.gif