I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oldivor

View Post

Time to go to classes. rolleyes.gif

Ugh. I've got my English class tonight. Two essays due (one's only an edit). I left the marked-up copy at home mad.gif

I'll at least get my wife to read me the topic for the new rough draft due since I can't quite remember it. I can do a pretty fair amount of the editing now since I've got a copy of the essay on my portable drive. I'll have to finish the edits at home since there were some commas and whatnot missed, spelling mistakes, and a few passage changes. I know what the big edits are. I suppose that's something.

On a different topic, my back left upper tooth is hurting frown.gif I'm guessing it's infected as it feels about how another tooth was when it was infected (it's a crown and my gums are screwed). Right now I'm on Ibuprofen and Ambesol. Thought I was doing better on maintenance, too. Though I wasn't always hitting that spot when flossing freak.gif Looks like I'll make an emergency pop into the dentist tomorrow morning and hope that it'll just be pain killers and oral anti-biotics. They've got this anti-biotic paste that they can shoot between your teeth to get down there but it's not covered by insurance and it's a $100 shot. I'd rather not have to spend the cash if I don't have to.

• Members

Ok, I made it. My post whore run is ended... Thank you, thank you, for your continued support and patience... Now someone go back and use the multiquote tool to name all of the songs and artists for the various lyrics posted... Good luck & take your time...

I'd also like to thank Kthulu, Krishna, Vishnu, God and all the other dieties that made this day possible... I'd like to thank my dog for being my best friend and giving me unconditional love, the academy for my education and the forum members that keep this place going so I could post 5000 inane worthless posts to reach the peak of the mountain and the hallowed hall...

boring.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

Ugh. I've got my English class tonight. Two essays due (one's only an edit). I left the marked-up copy at home mad.gif

I'll at least get my wife to read me the topic for the new rough draft due since I can't quite remember it. I can do a pretty fair amount of the editing now since I've got a copy of the essay on my portable drive. I'll have to finish the edits at home since there were some commas and whatnot missed, spelling mistakes, and a few passage changes. I know what the big edits are. I suppose that's something.

On a different topic, my back left upper tooth is hurting frown.gif I'm guessing it's infected as it feels about how another tooth was when it was infected (it's a crown and my gums are screwed). Right now I'm on Ibuprofen and Ambesol. Thought I was doing better on maintenance, too. Though I wasn't always hitting that spot when flossing freak.gif Looks like I'll make an emergency pop into the dentist tomorrow morning and hope that it'll just be pain killers and oral anti-biotics. They've got this anti-biotic paste that they can shoot between your teeth to get down there but it's not covered by insurance and it's a $100 shot. I'd rather not have to spend the cash if I don't have to.

Same here. mad.gif

Yeah, {censored} English, I wanna learn some other language and screw English. biggrin.gif

I had some work done not too long ago.

• Members

View Post

Same here. mad.gif

Yeah, {censored} English, I wanna learn some other language and screw English. biggrin.gif

I had some work done not too long ago.

To get started go to a construction site that has some folk from Mexico and yell at the top of your lungs "Me Cague!" (pronounced May Cah-Gay) over and over.

• Members

Well, looks like I got saved from hell this weekend. The big pain in the ass work they were going to do this weekend has been postponed! biggrin.gif The work was supposed to be similar to last weekend. You know, where I was up from 11pm Saturday night until I went to bed Sunday night mad.gif

Still have some weekend work but at least the nightmare stuff is off my plate.

• Members

View Post

love.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.gif

1. You have included 11 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code tag and HTML tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

Dammit, you win.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

Well, looks like I got saved from hell this weekend. The big pain in the ass work they were going to do this weekend has been postponed! biggrin.gif The work was supposed to be similar to last weekend. You know, where I was up from 11pm Saturday night until I went to bed Sunday night mad.gif

Still have some weekend work but at least the nightmare stuff is off my plate.

thumb.gifthumb.gif

Time to party hard.

Partyhard_Anime2.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ToeJamFootball

View Post

1. You have included 11 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code tag and HTML tags. The use of these is all subject to them being enabled by the administrator.

Dammit, you win.

biggrin.gif

love.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.giflove.gif