I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oldivor

View Post

redface.gif

Yeah, that's good. I find that the weekends help recharge my batteries. I think that some one's work such except them to do that much work in a work amount of time. I can see working 10 hours a day for 4 days but some of what you're doing is crazy. Although you are getting over time I bet. wink.gif

Nope. I'm salary/exempt. No OT for me mad.gif My team would be making a killing if we could only be hourly thumb.gif Most places won't dare make their IT staff hourly because they know we'll end up putting in insane hours at times and don't want to foot the bill.

On a different note... one from bash.org biggrin.gif

I tried using my sis's G5 powerbook or something

she has a mac? poor thing.

she bought it for the logo

her words, not mine

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

Nope. I'm salary/exempt. No OT for me mad.gif My team would be making a killing if we could only be hourly thumb.gif Most places won't dare make their IT staff hourly because they know we'll end up putting in insane hours at times and don't want to foot the bill.

On a different note... one from bash.org biggrin.gif

I tried using my sis's G5 powerbook or something

she has a mac? poor thing.

she bought it for the logo

her words, not mine

O_O freaking bastages. Yeah, those bastages don't pay on a hourly rate, they need to be shot.

oh lawlz, sad but true. biggrin.gif

• Members

I had pizza for all three meals today.

Breakfast: pizza stix from the deli case when I filled up the gas tank.

Lunch: Dominos for a hostage lunch at school. We're interviewing our next principal and worked through lunch.

Dinner: Meat Lover's combo with extra cheese from Papa Murphy's.

biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

Lunch: Dominos for a hostage lunch at school. We're interviewing our next principal and worked through lunch.

biggrin.gif

Are you sure you don't want to adopt a son? frown.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

biggrin.gif

You work with B-Bottom?

tongue.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oldivor

View Post

O_O freaking bastages. Yeah, those bastages don't pay on a hourly rate, they need to be shot.

oh lawlz, sad but true. biggrin.gif

On the good news front, the damn server patching is done so that'll reduce my weekend work a lot. On the bad news front, the server patching is done so I don't have an excuse to take a nap around 8pm, wake up at 11pm, login to work on the laptop, then play World of Warcraft until 6am on the chance I'm needed for a problem (I actually do end up getting work... just maybe an hour out of the 7 or so I'm up wink.gif ).

Now I'll have to negotiate with the wifey to play on a Saturday night now and then. Though with a good group, we could probably run through a dungeon at my level in less than 2 hours. The problem is getting the group together quickly freak.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

On the good news front, the damn server patching is done so that'll reduce my weekend work a lot. On the bad news front, the server patching is done so I don't have an excuse to take a nap around 8pm, wake up at 11pm, login to work on the laptop, then play World of Warcraft until 6am on the chance I'm needed for a problem (I actually do end up getting work... just maybe an hour out of the 7 or so I'm up wink.gif ).

Now I'll have to negotiate with the wifey to play on a Saturday night now and then. Though with a good group, we could probably run through a dungeon at my level in less than 2 hours. The problem is getting the group together quickly freak.gif

biggrin.gif Sleeping on the job you sneaky bugger. biggrin.gif I might do that too. >_> But not play WoW. I never really got that game. blah.gif

haha yeah, grouping people can be a problem. It's like anything, every wants to but no one goes through with it.

*passes out*