I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

That's about the same for me. Actually, it's probably 10 on the weekends and maybe a nap but 6 during the week is usually about right. 6 1/2 on a "good" night wink.gif

yeah, normally it's 1230 to 6 30 for me.

After classes I open the boards, study and play some games. Plus if I have home work I normally do that first.

• Members

Originally posted by 82Daion

I usually get 7-8 hours on a good night, but with the way weekends go, I only got 6 at best last night.

Oh well-I'll be nice and tired tonight, so it'll be easy for me to get to sleep. I can't take naps.

I used to get something like that when I was in high school. Although now it's flipped.

I used to be liek that also. Now I can nap like a champ though. cool.gif

Also, rice, chicken, pinto beans, kechtup, and hot sause is very good together. thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

I used to get something like that when I was in high school. Although now it's flipped.

I used to be liek that also. Now I can nap like a champ though. cool.gif

Also, rice, chicken, pinto beans, kechtup, and hot sause is very good together. thumb.gif

*intestines shrivel at the thought*

I used to have a terrible time with sleep in high school-7 hours was a great night. Now that's flipped. Strange.wink.gif

• Members

then again, once i told my dad i was too cold and couldnt sleep.

he told me to ly on my left side, and i will warm up.

his logic being that i will have more of my heart closer to the bed, and i will get warmer.

it works, but i think its just cause i believed it would work, i still do this when im really cold at night.

oh and i sleep fast all the time.

Seriously, try it.

• Members

Originally posted by 82Daion

*intestines shrivel at the thought*

I used to have a terrible time with sleep in high school-7 hours was a great night. Now that's flipped. Strange.wink.gif

But lighting spicey farts is so fun frown.gif

lawl biggrin.gif

I do fine though. Besides I just have extra coffee for those days

• Members

Originally posted by ToeJamFootball

well, you could offer to do her chores for her in return for sex and agood nights sleep.

biggrin.gif

I offer to do chores now and then. Usually it's, "I've got to do it since you have to do certain things a certain way and it's easier for me to just do it myself". So I end up with the same few things. Clean dishes, put dishes away, take out the trash and maybe vacuum now and then.

• Members

Sounds like you married a chem prof there nioms biggrin.gif

Heh, kinda funny. I've told her several times that, at some point, she's going to have to just teach me her way of doing things so I can do some of this stuff (since it's still better than having to clean the bathroom or whatever else I might get) wink.gif

We've got her getting her breaks a couple nights a week where I feed baby Nio and tuck her in while the wife's got free time. So far it's solidified on Tuesdays since she's got something going on then. Thursdays are a work in progress but it's a start. I've also been trying to go solo with the baby Nio on the weekends more often so the wife can nap a bit.

Still working out the kinks but it's an improvement. Now we're trying to figure out what fun we can have at home besides watching tv. So far we've got cards and board games to try out. Scrabble seems like it's up first.

• Members

Heh, kinda funny. I've told her several times that, at some point, she's going to have to just teach me her way of doing things so I can do some of this stuff (since it's still better than having to clean the bathroom or whatever else I might get) wink.gif

We've got her getting her breaks a couple nights a week where I feed baby Nio and tuck her in while the wife's got free time. So far it's solidified on Tuesdays since she's got something going on then. Thursdays are a work in progress but it's a start. I've also been trying to go solo with the baby Nio on the weekends more often so the wife can nap a bit.

Still working out the kinks but it's an improvement. Now we're trying to figure out what fun we can have at home besides watching tv. So far we've got cards and board games to try out. Scrabble seems like it's up first.

Maybe there's a reason she hasn't taught you bathroom boy wink.gif

System are good. That way no one feels like they're going to pull out their hair.

And card and board games rock. I'm jealous. mad.gif

• Members

classes = done for today

ok a side note, my lower leg is getting pretty buff freak.gif

Ugh, I swear the {censored} never ends with my stupid health class. So this week, we had our second actual class meeting. I find out that I'm not enrolled in that class. Puzzled, I show him my registration. Oh, I'm in the damn online class that meets in the same room 4 times during the whole semester and my registration doesn't mention an instructor or note it as an online class mad.gif

The guy was cool about it, though, and said he'd talk to the lady teaching the online class to let her know I've been attending his class instead. Basically, I think he was going to try to just pass her my grade since I've actually been doing the assigned work.

Not sure if it'll fly or not. We'll see. They meed again on this coming Monday so I'll pop in and also discuss it with her. I may just end up staying in her class if it's possible seeing as how I don't mind not having to attend class much wink.gif Though she does give more work frown.gif

• Members

Maybe there's a reason she hasn't taught you bathroom boy wink.gif

System are good. That way no one feels like they're going to pull out their hair.

And card and board games rock. I'm jealous. mad.gif

Hey, I haven't touched the serious bathroom cleaning yet (just maybe washing the counter).

We tried doing Scrabble last night. That game takes for damned ever. We really need to put a timer on it or something. They also mentioned a 9-tile version to make things go faster. We're definitely planning on trying that next time.

I think tonight maybe we'll try card games or possibly chess.

• Members

Ugh, I swear the {censored} never ends with my stupid health class. So this week, we had our second actual class meeting. I find out that I'm not enrolled in that class. Puzzled, I show him my registration. Oh, I'm in the damn online class that meets in the same room 4 times during the whole semester and my registration doesn't mention an instructor or note it as an online class mad.gif

The guy was cool about it, though, and said he'd talk to the lady teaching the online class to let her know I've been attending his class instead. Basically, I think he was going to try to just pass her my grade since I've actually been doing the assigned work.

Not sure if it'll fly or not. We'll see. They meed again on this coming Monday so I'll pop in and also discuss it with her. I may just end up staying in her class if it's possible seeing as how I don't mind not having to attend class much wink.gif Though she does give more work frown.gif

freak.gif That's freaky man. One would think SOME where it woul dsay online or something freak.gif Personally I like going to classes. I can learn from the book but I learn better with hearing it and writing it(taking notes).

Yar, it's sounds liek you could stay in his or go in her's. I dunno man. Sounds weirdif I may say so myself. Hopefully it'll fly though. I mean, you'd tihnk they'll let you do that. unless they're chem prof then...